The Smokemaster X-400 Electronic Air Cleaner fits flush mounted into any 2' x 2' drop ceiling tile. Ideal for office or residential smoking areas up to 400 square feet.
The X-400 air cleaner features a high efficiency electrostatic cell designed to capture both particulate and gaseous contaminants. Contaminant particles, such as those in tobacco smoke, receive an electrical charge as they pass into the electronic cell and are then attracted to oppositely charged collector plates, where they are held, similar to the way that metal filings collect to a magnet. The air vent provides dilution control of gaseous contaminants. Standard activated carbon filter adsorbs odors and gases to further freshen the air.The attractive grille fits flush with the ceiling and is completely inconspicuous. The cabinet is hidden in the unused space above the drop ceiling tile.
Ideal applications include - Lobby/Reception areas, Sales Offices, Conference Rooms, Computer Rooms, Executive Offices, Clerical Areas, Cafeterias, Phone or Reservation Areas, Employee Lounges, Showrooms, Lounges, Salons, and more!
How does the Smokemaster X400 Electronic Air Cleaner work?...
The X-400 success is due to the "Coanda Aerodynamic Principle". Effective 360° airflow gently and evenly distributes clean air and returns dirty air to the unit. The unique 4-way method of air re-circulation gets the maximum amount of contaminated air to the machine most efficiently. More air reaches the Smokemaster while eliminating annoying drafts. This eliminates "stuffy" air pockets and creates people comfort as well as much better air cleaning results!
Features & Benefits of the Smokemaster X-400 Electronic Air Cleaner
- High Efficiency - Removes dust, smoke, pollen and other particles using high efficiency electronic collector cells.
- Quiet - Three-speed controller is standard and allows for quiet operation without sacrificing effectiveness. It's ideal for private offices, conference rooms or other areas where noise may be a concern.
- Easy Installation - Special mounting brackets simplify the installation and do not require any additional space above the cabinet height of 13-5/8".
- Economical - Permanent electronic collector cells assure low operating cost by eliminating costly filter replacements. Moreover, because collector cells offer no airflow restriction, only limited horsepower is necessary, thus reducing noise and electrical draw.
- Comprehensive - Includes 2 Carbon Post Filters for odor control.