Designed for small spaces, the Vertex PWC-400FUV counter top water dispenser easily fits under standard kitchen cabinets.
Say goodbye to the expense and bulky storage problems of 5 gallon bottled water jugs! Simply connect the PWC-400FUV countertop bottleless water cooler to a water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of clean, fresh-tasting, hot or cold filtered water. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime. The PWC-400FUV bottleless water cooler comes fully equipped with UV Sterilization and 2 stages of filtration; a 5 micron sediment filter and a 10 micron activated carbon filter.
The Filtration System in the PWC-400FUV Countertop Water Cooler
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
- Stage 3 - Germicidal UV bulb - Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The UV lamp in the PWC-400FUV radiates at 253.7 nano-meters with a power flux of 40,000 microwatt-seconds per square centimeter. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-400FUV Vertex PureWaterCooler Hot and Cold Countertop Water Dispensers
- Two Temperature SystemCold: 37-50°F, Adjustable
Hot: 185°F, Autocontrol
- Dual button safety feature for HOT
- Single dispensing faucet
- Low Height - only 16-1/2" - fits under standard kitchen cabinets
- Solenoid valve inlet water control
- Probe type level sensor control of inlet water solenoid
- Indicator lights on front panel for heating and cooling
- On/off switch in rear to control heat and cold functions
- Built-In Leak Detector shuts off water if leak occurs
- East to replace filter cartridges are accessible from side panel
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
|The PWC-400FUV Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|