The Vertex PWC-2000FUV tri-temperature bottleless water cooler dispenses clean, refreshing water in your choice of piping hot, deliciously cold or an endless supply of room temperature water. The added benefit of UV Sterilization ensures that your drinking water will be bacteria free.
The PWC-2000FUV bottleless water cooler takes about an hour to install and replacement filters are easy to change. This sturdy water cooler is available in your choice of white or executive gray and comes equipped with installation hardware. All you need is a cold water line and a licensed plumber and your new bottleless water cooler will be up and running in no time. All 3 stages of filtration are included with the PWC-2000FUV bottleless water cooler.
The PWC-2000FUV Bottleless Water Cooler is a 3-Stage Filtration System
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
- Stage 3 - Germicidal Ultraviolet Sterilization - Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The UV lamp radiates at 253.7 nanometers with a power flux of 40,000 microwatt-seconds per square centimeter. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light. Water flow is restricted to .5 GPM to allow time for the UV light to be effective. 9,000 hour lifetime - replace annually.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-2000FUV Bottleless Water Cooler
- Three Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Hot - 180°F, Autocontrol | Room Temperature
- Easy to use - Microprocessor control panel on front of unit
- Separate hot/cold power switch
- Reboil switch raises water 15° over normal hot water temperature
- Indicator Lights (Power "ON" | Keep Warm | Heating)
- High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system with adjustable cold water thermostat, 37-50°F
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Easy to clean, large capacity, room temperature reservoir
- Built-in Water level indicator
- Safety lock for hot water faucet
- Built-in Filtration System is front door accessible for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements!
|The PWC-2000 Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
Go Green - By replacing your standard bottled water coolers with our Bottleless Water Coolers, you'll be part of the movement to save millions of tons of plastic from ending up in landfills every year. Furthermore, bottleless water coolers help defray the environmental cost of manufacturing and then transporting the nearly 100 billion liters of bottled water each year.