The MovinCool Classic Plus 14 portable air conditioner is designed to increase performance and control.
The versatile Classic Plus 14 Portable Room Air Conditioner and Spot Cooler is ready to provide cool air in the hottest environments instantly. Production lines, outdoor events, manufacturing processes, injection molding, metal forming and much more can benefit from spot cooling. The Classic Plus 14 features a digital temperature controller allowing the user to "set" the desired temperature. At 13,200 Btu/hr of cooling, The Classic Plus 14 provides the maximum capacity possible operating on standard 115V power. By cooling only the area that needs it, the Classic Plus 14 portable air conditioner saves you money while protecting people and equipment and speeding up processes. Self-contained and portable, the Classic Plus 14 requires little or no installation - simply roll it in, plug it in and turn it on.
Air-cooled portable air conditioners are most often the system of choice for end-users and industry professionals looking for effective spot cooling systems. The fact that air cooled portable air conditioning units can be installed almost anywhere - usually in minutes - explains their popularity as server room air conditioners, data center air conditioners, and cooling systems for a wide range of other applications. They can be used as a Temporary Air Conditioning System as needed.
MovinCool Classic Plus 14 Features
- Digital temperature control. Set the desired temperature and walk away.
- Operates on standard 115V power.
- Provides up to 13,200 BTU/h of cool air. Maximum spot cooling to just the spot that needs it.
- Handles temperatures up to 113°F. Provides cooling in the hottest environments.
- Exhaust duct required in most cases.
What size MovinCool Portable Air Cooler do I need?
Sizing up the proper equipment for your needs has many variables. If you’re unsure about choosing the right Portable Air Conditioner for your particular situation please call one of our customer service reps at 1-800-237-9199. We’ll help you decide what model is perfect for your applications. Once you’ve decided on a unit, it’s important that we make sure our dedicated installation professionals have the right equipment for your specific installation needs. Please provide the following information when contacting us:
- In what city and state are you located?
- What is the square footage of the room (or area) you’re trying to cool?
- What is the ceiling height?
- Is it a drop ceiling or a solid ceiling?
- What are the electrical capabilities? (i.e.; 115V, 240V, 3 phase, single phase, etc.)
(Click here for NEMA Plug Configuration Chart.)
(NOTE: 12,000 BTUs = 1 ton of cooling / 1 ton of cooling covers 400-500 sq ft)
MovinCool Classic Plus 14 Accessory List
(Accessories sold separately.)
- Cold Air Flange Kit
- Cold Air Extension Duct
- Trim Ring
- Dual Duct
- Warm Air Flange Kit
- Warm Air Self Supported Duct
6 (A) Warm Air Flexible Duct Kit
- Ceiling Tile
- Air Plenum
- Cover Plate
- Condensate Pump Kit