The MovinCool Classic 60 portable spot cooler provides industrial strength cooling for large applications.
For larger spaces such as factories and warehouses and outdoor spaces, MovinCool's Classic 60 can provide flexible, mobile or temporary spot industrial cooling. With multiple T-section drops, you can customize an adaptable cooling solution for your manufacturing or assembly lines. Add casters to the industrial air conditioning unit and you can move the cool air as your assembly or process line changes. This flexibility makes Classic 60 portable air conditioners truly cost-effective solutions for all applications.
By cooling only the area that needs it, the Classic 60 portable spot cooler saves you money while protecting people and equipment and speeding up processes. Installation of this unit does not require specialized training. When you need a tough solution for a difficult-to-cool area, use the Classic 60.
Air-cooled portable air conditioners are most often the system of choice for end-users and industry professionals looking for effective spot cooling systems. The fact that air cooled portable air conditioning units can be installed almost anywhere - usually in minutes - explains their popularity as server room air conditioners, data center air conditioners, and cooling systems for a wide range of other applications. They can be used as a Temporary Air Conditioning System as needed.
MovinCool Classic 60 Features
- Totally self-contained, maintenance-free operation.
- 60,000 BTU cooling capacity to handle any hot spot.
- Less than half the cost of central air conditioning. No costly installation necessary.
- Handles temperatures up to 115°F. Provides cooling in the hottest environments.
- Rugged design, proven durability since 1982.
- Exhaust duct required in most cases.
What size MovinCool Portable Spot Cooler do I need?
Sizing up the proper equipment for your needs has many variables. If you're unsure about choosing the right Portable Air Conditioner for your particular situation please call one of our customer service reps at 1-800-237-9199. We'll help you decide what model is perfect for your applications. Once you've decided on a unit, it's important that we make sure our dedicated installation professionals have the right equipment for your specific installation needs. Please provide the following information when contacting us:
- In what city and state are you located?
- What is the square footage of the room (or area) you're trying to cool?
- What is the ceiling height?
- Is it a drop ceiling or a solid ceiling?
- What are the electrical capabilities? (i.e.; 115V, 240V, 3 phase, single phase, etc.)
3(Click here for NEMA Plug Configuration Chart.)3
(NOTE: 12,000 BTUs = 1 ton of cooling / 1 ton of cooling covers 400-500 sq ft)
MovinCool Classic 60 Portable Spot Cooler Accessory List
(Accessories sold separately.)
- Cold Air Flange Kit
- Chamber Extender
2. (A) Chamber Extender Flange Kit (not shown)
- Two-way Chamber
3. (A) Three-way Chamber (not shown)
3. (B) Reducer Flange Kit
- Cold Air Extension Duct (6")
- Trim Ring
- Cold Air Extension Duct (12")
9. Caster Kit
10. (A) Wall Thermostat
10. (B) Remote Control Kit