The Ebac KOMPACT dehumidifier is completely portable and perfect for water damage restoration in homes, offices and businesses.
High humidity - floods - condensation - they can all wreak havoc in your living space. Controlling humidity and moisture in your home or workplace is essential. Don't risk your equipment, building structure or health. The Ebac KOMPACT restoration dehumidifier will perform the task - easily and swiftly.
The KOMPACT dehumidifier operates at a low temperature of 33ºF and under extreme humidity conditions. It's lightweight with a robust design that's ideal for both commercial and residential applications. Its portable and compact size is easy enough for one-man operation, yet can easily handle several room-size areas at a time.
Ebac KOMPACT Restoration Dehumidifier Key Design Features
- Washable air filter for easy maintenance
- Rugged wheels with shock absorbing semi-pneumatic tires
- Collapsible and sturdy handle for easy transport
- High capacity integral condensate pump capable of 20' vertical lift
- Hours run meter providing accurate run time measurements
- High efficiency rotary compressor
- Extra long power cord - 16'
- Extra long drain hose - 25'
- "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost build-up providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures
- Sturdy epoxy-coated steel construction
- Simple installation and operation with a standard 115V plug
Ideal Applications for the Ebac KOMPACT Dehumidifier include - Flood & Restoration - Roof Leaks - Basements / Cellars - Laundries - Vehicle Storage - Hotels / Guest Houses - Second Homes - Laboratories - Offices
How The Ebac KOMPACT Restoration Dehumidifier Works
- Moist, humid air is pulled into the unit by a fan.
- The fan draws the air through the cold evaporator coil, which cools the air below it's dew point.
- As moisture forms on the evaporator coil it's collected in the condensate tray.
- The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser coil where it is reheated. Additional heat is generated by the compressor.
- The air is discharged at a slightly higher temperature with a lower absolute humidity.
- Continuous circulation of air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humidity within the area.
- The defrost system automatically de-ices the unit as necessary.
- The unit switches off automatically when tank is full
- Because the KOMPACT dehumidifier is equipped with an internal condensate pump, it's ideal for unmanned situations because there's no need to worry about emptying buckets or containers.
Whether it is a flash flood, hurricane, heavy rains or water main break, it's vitally important to restore the damaged area as soon as possible to protect your property and more importantly, your health from microorganisms, mold and bacteria. Without dehumidification, these harmful organisms will continue to grow and ultimately cause further damage.