The Ebac ECO150 dehumidifier is perfect for water damage restoration in homes, offices and businesses.
The Ebac ECO150 is a high capacity performer with low operating costs. Hence the ECO-friendly name! This energy efficient dehumidifier has a 3.8 p/kWh moisture removal rate. This means that it can extract 3.8 pints of moisture for every kilowatt of power making the ECO150 a low energy, highly efficient dehumidifier. It's high capacity rotary compressor provides over 80 pints per day of moisture removal. The ECO150 is a proven winner for flood and water restoration and will operate under extreme temperature and humidity conditions. It's portable and easy to transport from job sites and is ideal for both commercial and residential applications. The Hours Run Meter provides an accurate means of measuring power consumed, allowing jobs to be easily and quickly evaluated when requested by insurance companies.
Ebac ECO150 High Capacity Dehumidifier Key Design Features
- High water extraction with low operating cost
- Rugged wheels with shock absorbing semi-pneumatic tires
- Sturdy handle for easy transport
- High capacity integral condensate pump
- Hours run meter providing accurate run time measurements
- High efficiency rotary compressor
- Washable air filter
- Extra long 25' drain hose
- "Reverse Cycle" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost build-up providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures
- Sturdy epoxy-coated steel construction
- Simple installation and operation with a standard 115V plug
Ideal Applications for the Ebac ECO150 Dehumidifier include - Flood & Restoration - Roof Leaks - Basements / Cellars - Rental Yards - Vehicle Storage - Hotels / Guest Houses - Stores - Laboratories - Offices
How The Ebac ECO150 Energy Efficient Dehumidifier Works
- Moist, humid air is pulled into the unit by a fan.
- The fan draws the air through the cold evaporator coil, which cools the air below it's dew point.
- As moisture forms on the evaporator coil it's collected in the condensate tray.
- The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser coil where it is reheated. Additional heat is generated by the compressor.
- The air is discharged at a slightly higher temperature with a lower absolute humidity.
- Continuous circulation of air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humidity within the area.
- The defrost system automatically de-ices the unit as necessary.
- The unit switches off automatically when tank is full
- Because the ECO150 dehumidifier is equipped with an internal condensate pump, it's ideal for unmanned situations because there's no need to worry about emptying buckets or containers.
Whether it is a flash flood, hurricane, heavy rains or water main break, it's vitally important to restore the damaged area as soon as possible to protect your property and more importantly, your health from microorganisms, mold and bacteria. Without dehumidification, these harmful organisms will continue to grow and ultimately cause further damage.