The Ebac CS60 heavy duty dehumidifier is a reliable dehumidifier designed to perform faithfully without complicated maintenance or costly downtime. The CS60 dehumidifier is a quiet, high efficiency, high capacity unit designed to suit your moisture and humidity removal needs.
The Ebac CS60 commercial/industrial dehumidifier was designed to provide energy efficient humidity control in a wide range of applications. It is a quiet, high efficiency, high capacity unit designed to suit your dehumidification needs. The CS60 dehumidifiers are ideally suited to prevent condensation from forming on windows, walls and ceilings by removing excess moisture. They will also stop mold and mildew and eliminate rust and corrosion.
Proven Performance - The Ebac CS60 commercial dehumidifier is a stand alone solution to your humidity problem. The unit is supplied with a prewired, internal humidistat, extra long power cord and external condensate connection point. This preassembly makes the installation process simplistic, thereby reducing the overall installation and project cost. The high efficiency Rotary compressor ensures the maximum extraction with the lowest running costs. The rubber anti-vibration feet ensure any vibration is kept to a minimum and not transmitted to / from the unit.
The Ebac CS60 Commercial Dehumidifier Key Design Features
- Adjustable control humidistat to maintain the level of dryness and fully automatic operation - Because the CS60 commercial dehumidifier is equipped with an internal humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
- A convenient drain point for condensate collection of hose attachment.
- Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambiemt temperatures.
- Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing.
- Simplicity of installation and operation with a standard 115V plug.
- Extra long power cord.
- Collapsible handles.
Ideal applications for the CS60 Commercial Dehumidifier include
Offices - Laboratories - Apartments - Storage Areas - Restaurants - Bars - Museums - Locker Rooms - Computer Rooms - Telecommunication Rooms - Basements
How the Ebac CS60 Commercial Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- Air passes over a cold evaporator coil
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- Water falls into the container
- Air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2° warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically.