The Ebac CD60 Commercial / Industrial dehumidifier will prevent condensation from forming on windows, walls and ceilings, stop mold and mildew, and prevent rust and corrosion.
The Ebac CD60 commercial / industrial dehumidifier was designed to provide energy efficient moisture control in a wide range of applications. It's a quiet, high efficiency, high capacity dehumidifier designed to suit your moisture and humidity removal needs.
Proven Performance - The Ebac CD60 commercial dehumidifier is a stand alone solution to your humidity problem. The unit is supplied with a pre-wired remote humidistat, extra long power cord and long condensate tube. This preassembly makes the installation process simplistic, thereby reducing the overall installation and project cost. The high efficiency Rotary compressor ensures the maximum extraction with the lowest running costs. Fully adjustable feet ensure the unit can be leveled quickly and accurately.
Features of the Ebac CD60 High Capacity Commercial Dehumidifier
- Humidistat - Adjustable control humidistat to maintain a consistent level of dryness. Because the CD60 commercial dehumidifier is equipped with an internal humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
- A convenient drain point for condensate collection of hose attachment.
- Low Temperature Operation - Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Tough Construction - Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing.
- Hours run meter.
- Simplicity of installation and operation with a standard 115V plug.
- Extra long power cord.
- Includes Condensate Pump - High capacity, fully automatic condensate pump.
- Drain Hose - Includes 25' PVC Drainage Hose
Ideal applications for the CD60 Compact Dehumidifier include
Offices - Laboratories - Apartments - Storage Areas - Restaurants - Bars - Museums - Locker Rooms - Computer Rooms - Basements
How the Ebac CD60 Commercial Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- Air passes over a cold evaporator coil
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- Water falls into the container
- Air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2° warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically.