The C12-E-Cig Smoke Eater is designed specifically to clean the air in E-Cig and Vape Shops.
The Smokemaster C12-ECig electronic cigarette air cleaner features specially designed electronic cells, a custom power supply and drip tray to capture accumulated vapor condensation.
Not all air cleaners are designed to eliminate vaping and e-cig smoke accumulation and residue. HEPA filters will quickly saturate with moisture and become ineffective. Standard electronic air cleaners are better, however, they have no means to capture the condensation.
The Smokemaster C-12-E-Cig Vaping smoke eater eliminates these worries.
The C12 Ecig includes a heavy-duty cell that's extremely effective at removing 'wet' or 'misty' smoke associated with vape juice smoke and e-cig smoke. A specially designed drip tray will collect any condensation so your air cleaner won't 'leak' or drip as it's collecting smoke mist.
The Smokemaster C12ECig can be easily mounted on the ceiling or on the wall. It plugs into a regular 120V outlet. The best location is in a position that's near the concentration of smoke. All filters and components can be easily accessed and removed for periodic cleaning. Electronic cell detergent is available so you can clean your cells.
How does the Smokemaster C12-E-Cig Electronic Air Cleaner work?...
Smokemaster's key feature is the multi-directional airflow pattern; The Coanda Aerodynamic Principle. The unique 4-way method of air re-circulation maximizes the amount of smoke mist that reaches the air cleaner. This airflow pattern assures that the maximum amount of contaminated air gets to the machine most efficiently. Once at the air cleaner, the smoke mist is collected onto the heavy-duty, washable cell. This process provides high-efficiency air cleaning and reduced overall maintenance costs with an environmentally friendly air cleaning solution.
Features & Benefits of the Smokemaster C12-E-Cig Electronic Cigarette Air Cleaner
- Custom high-voltage power supply optimizes cell capture efficiency
- Two heavy-duty patented 'Advantage' electronic cells increase maintenance intervals.
Technical Tip - E-cig vapor is mostly propylene glycol and glycerin. These two substances are conductive and do not evaporate well. As a result, droplets form on the fins of the electronic cell. By maintaining cell-plate spacing and lowering the voltage applied to the charged fins, the Advantage cells in the E-Cig Smokemaster air cleaners allow the collected "juice" droplets to drip down without altering the effectiveness of the units.
- Drip Tray catches stray propylene glycol and glycerin droplets that otherwise don’t evaporate. It's specially designed for ease of emptying.
- Discharge Louvers on 4 sides for optimum air circulation
- 2 Color Options - Ivory, Black
- Removable Pre-filters and Grille - Metal mesh pre-filters catch larger particles before entering the electronic cells.
- System Indicator Lamp - Monitors the electrical output automatically indicating any system malfunction
- Three-Speed Control with Energy Efficient Motor
- Hinged Access Door - Allows easy access to components for periodic cell and pre-filter cleaning. Safety interlock discharges all power when door is opened. Built-in test button assures collector performance.
- Optional wall switch kit available for easy operation.
Ideal applications for the Smokemaster C-12-Electronic Cigarette Air Cleaner include:
Vape Shops, E-Cigarette Shops, Vaping Cigarette Shops, E-Cig Vaping Bars, Vapor Bar