The C12-E-Cig Smoke Eater is designed to specifically clean the air in E-Cig and Vape Shops.
The Smokemaster C12-ECig electronic cigarette air cleaner features specially designed electronic cells, a custom power supply and drip tray to capture accumulated vapor condensation. This is especially helpful in Cloud Chasing environments, or if your vape shop is in a strip mall.
Not all air cleaners are designed to eliminate vaping and e-cig smoke accumulation and residue. HEPA filters will quickly saturate with moisture from e-juice smoke and will become ineffective. Standard electronic air cleaners are better, however, they have no means to capture the vapor condensation.
The Smokemaster C-12-E-Cig Vaping smoke eater eliminates these worries.
The C12 Ecig includes an extremely effective heavy-duty cell for removing 'wet' or 'misty' smoke associated with vape juice smoke and e-cig smoke. A specially designed drip tray will collect any condensation so your air cleaner won't 'leak' or drip as it's collecting smoke mist.
Mount the Smokemaster C-12E-Cig on the ceiling or on the wall. It plugs into a regular 120V outlet. For best results, the air cleaner should be located near the concentration of smoke. The filters and components are easily accessible for periodic cleaning. Electronic cell detergent is available and recommended so you can clean your cells.
How does the Smokemaster C12-E-Cig Electronic Air Cleaner work?...
Smokemaster's key feature is the multi-directional airflow pattern; The Coanda Aerodynamic Principle. The unique 4-way method of air re-circulation maximizes the amount of smoke mist that reaches the air cleaner. This airflow pattern assures that the maximum amount of contaminated air gets to the machine most efficiently. Once at the air cleaner, the smoke mist is collected onto the heavy-duty, washable cells. This process provides high-efficiency air cleaning, reduced overall maintenance costs and an environmentally friendly air cleaning solution.
Features & Benefits of the Smokemaster C12-E-Cig Electronic Cigarette Air Cleaner
- Custom high-voltage power supply optimizes cell capture efficiency
- Two heavy-duty patented 'Advantage' electronic cells.
Technical Tip - E-cig vapor is mostly propylene glycol and glycerin. These two substances are conductive and do not evaporate well. As a result, droplets form on the fins of the electronic cell. By maintaining cell-plate spacing and lowering the voltage applied to the charged fins, the Advantage cells in the E-Cig Smokemaster air cleaners allow the collected "juice" droplets to drip down without altering the effectiveness of the units.
- Drip Tray catches stray propylene glycol and glycerin droplets that otherwise don’t evaporate. It's super easy to empty & clean.
- Discharge Louvers on 4 sides for optimum air circulation
- 2 Color Options - Ivory, Black
- Removable Pre-filters and Grille - Metal mesh pre-filters catch larger particles before entering the electronic cells.
- System Indicator Lamp - Monitors the electrical output automatically indicating any system malfunction
- Three-Speed Control with Energy Efficient Motor
- Hinged Access Door - Allows easy access to components for periodic cell and pre-filter cleaning. Its safety interlock discharges all power when the door is opened. Built-in test button assures collector performance.
- Optional wall switch kit available for easy operation.
Ideal applications for the Smokemaster C-12-Electronic Cigarette Air Cleaner include:
Vape Shops, E-Cigarette Shops, Vaping Cigarette Shops, E-Cig Vaping Bars, Vapor Bar