The Zeus EXTREME 3000 CFM Means Business When it Comes to Fast Drying in Flood Restoration Applications.
Mother Nature can be extremely unpredictable - flash floods, hurricanes, heavy rains or a water main break are all reasons to be prepared with equipment for flood restoration. If you live in a high moisture area, or in an area prone to flooding, it's extremely important to address flood restoration as quickly as possible. A super high velocity air mover, combined with a dehumidifier, is necessary in order to achieve quick results.
The Zeus EXTREME is a super high velocity, portable air mover for quickly drying flooded areas, or for drying carpets that have been dampened for cleaning. It's 2 speed motor delivers up to 3,000 CFM of fast moving air. It's lightweight and stackable design makes it easy to store. The Zeus EXTREME also features a built in handle for easy transportation.
Features of the Zeus EXTREME High Velocity Air Mover Drying Fan
- Ideal for Flood Restoration
- Stackable - Stacked units allow for easy storage
- Hours run meter displays run time
- On Board Circuit Breaker
- GFCI protection for safe operation in wet envirnoments
- Duplex AC outlet for daisy-chaining up to 4 Zeus EXTREME air movers
- Lightweight polyethelyne exterior is washable & chemical resistant
- Inlet & outlet can be ducted for long distance drying
The Zeus EXTREME Can Improve Air Quality 3 Ways
- Cooling - By introducing a constant flow of fresh air, the Zeus EXTREME ensures a cool, comfortable environment.
- Ventilation - In poorly ventilated rooms or areas, the Zeus EXTREME provides a constant supply of fresh air.
- Extraction - Contaminated air can pose a health risk in areas where fumes, dust or unpleasant odors are present. Zeus EXTREME can pull huge amounts of contaminated air by utilizing flexible ducting.
Why Do I Need an Air Mover?
During the restoration process, it can be difficult to dry out an entire room from floor to ceiling. Subsequently, that's where high velocity air movers can help. The Zeus EXTREME speeds up the drying process with its high velocity fan so it evaporates more water. Air movers put you in charge of the airflow, thereby restoring flooded and damaged areas as quickly and efficiently as possible. Flooding can occur from hurricanes, tropical storms and micro-burst storms.