The Storm PRO 70 pint per day portable restoration dehumidifier is the answer for post-flood moisture removal.
An excellent choice for Flood Restoration or Homes in humid environments, Crawl Spaces, Basements & Storage Areas.
The Storm PRO portable restoration dehumidifier will easily and effectively remove odor and mold causing moisture due to flooding, heavy rains and humid environments. The compressor kicks in as soon as the pre-set conditions are outside of the set-point. As air is drawn across an evaporator coil (which is cooler than the dew point of the air) it subsequently turns the water vapor into liquid condensation. The air is then reheated through the condenser coil. Dry air is distributed back into the room. This unit features an automatic humidistat that monitors the space, and a condensate pump to easily remove any moisture collected.
Features of the Storm PRO Portable Restoration Dehumidifier
- Completely Portable
- Epoxy Coated Coils - Extends the life of the coils, provides protection in corrosive environments and maintains its heat transfer-ability
- Includes 25' Drainage Hose
- Optional 6" Supply Ducting
- Hot Gas Defrosting System - Prevents coils from freezing up
- Includes an internal Condensate Pump
- Innovative Clam Shell cover allows easy access to internal components
- Rugged Rotomold construction
- Large Rubber Wheels - 11.5" Diameter
- LCD Digital display for easy settings
- Easy access to internal components
- Auto Restart in case of power outage
Dehumidifiers are an essential part of restoration. By maintaining the humidity level at or below 50% you'll be able to control mold and mildew in numerous applications. Moisture and mold can wreak havoc on household items, libraries / books, appliances, computers, camera & video equipment, musical instruments, historical documents, stamp collections, etc. Make sure you're covered with a Storm PRO portable restoration dehumidifier.