The Storm ELITE High Capacity restoration dehumidifier is perfect for water damage restoration and carpet cleaning specialists.
An excellent choice for Flood Damage Restoration & for Businesses with humid environments, Carpet Cleaning, Basements, Garages & Storage Areas.
The Storm ELITE 125 pint per day high capacity restoration dehumidifier will easily and effectively remove odor and mold causing moisture due to water damage, heavy rains, humid environments and moisture producing activities such as carpet cleaning. Simply set your required levels with the LCD display. This unit features an automatic humidistat that monitors the space, auto-restart and a condensate pump to easily remove any moisture collected.
As moist air is drawn across an evaporator coil (which is cooler than the dew point of the air) it subsequently turns the water vapor into liquid condensation and drips off the coils and into the collection chamber. The air is then reheated through the condenser coil. Dry air is distributed back into the room. The continual circulation of air through the Storm ELITE dehumidifier ensures dryer, healthier air.
Features of the Storm ELITE High Capacity Restoration Dehumidifier
- Completely Portable
- Epoxy Coated Coils - Extends the life of the coils, provides protection in corrosive environments and maintains its heat transfer-ability
- "Water Full" protection
- Includes 25' Drainage Hose
- Optional 12" Supply Ducting
- Large Rubber Wheels - 11.5" Diameter
- Hot Gas Defrosting System - Prevents coils from freezing up
- Includes an internal Condensate Pump
- Innovative Clam Shell cover allows easy access to internal components
- Rugged rotomolded construction
- LCD Digital display for easy settings
- Easy access to internal components
- Auto Restart with memory in case of power outage
Dehumidifiers are an essential part of flood or water damage restoration. By maintaining the humidity level at or below 50% you'll be able to control mold and mildew in numerous applications. Moisture and mold can wreak havoc on household items, libraries / books, appliances, computers, camera & video equipment, musical instruments, historical documents, stamp collections, etc. Make sure you're covered with a Storm ELITE high capacity restoration dehumidifier.