The SED-1500 Whole House Air Cleaner is designed to run independently from your HVAC Heating & Cooling System.
Designed for unobtrusive, ducted installation, the SED series serves an entire home or office’s air filtration requirements with a single unit. The SED Air Cleaner is suitable for homes, offices or commercial establishments and can be used with hydronic or radiant heating and/or cooling systems.
Installation options for the SED 1500 include;
- Above a solid ceiling or suspended ceiling
- In a basement, attic or crawl space
- In a utility room, furnace room, closet, etc.
Inflow and outflow air circulation can be customized to your specifications. Consult your HVAC contractor for installation and required ducting (not included). Its efficient multistage HEPA/Carbon filtering assures quality indoor air year round. All 3 filters on the SED1500 air cleaner are easily accessible. 1 unit recommended for every 1,500 square feet.
Features and Benefits of the SED-1500 Whole House HEPA Filter System
- Powerful 2-Speed Blower – Effectively draws the air from polluted areas.
- High Efficiency Filter Media – Over 95% of the airborne particles are removed on each pass.
- Refreshingly Clean Air – Virtually all of the smoke, pollen, dust and other particles are removed from the air that pass though the SED-1500, including microscopic airborne particles .
- Reduced Discomfort – Discharged air is cleaned of the many pollutants that can cause headaches, eye irritation, discomfort and stuffiness.
- Reduced Odors – Offensive odors including smoke residue that absorb into clothing, furniture and carpeting are reduced.
- Reduced Allergies & Asthma – Lowering the pollen, spores and fungi count helps to reduce allergies and asthma that may be caused by these contaminants.