The Vertex PWC-7000RUV PureWaterCooler™ bottleless water cooler is our largest capacity water dispenser featuring a whopping 6.3 gallons of total water storage.
You'll enjoy clean, filtered drinking water in your large office or warehouse. The added benefit of Reverse Osmosis ensures clean, ultra-filtered water that's free of harmful contaminants. The added benefit of Ultraviolet Sterilization - UV - ensures micro-biologically safe drinking water.
The PWC-7000RUV high capacity bottleless water cooler with UV and RO lets you say goodbye to the expense and bulky storage problems of 5 gallon bottled water jugs! Simply connect the cooler to a water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of clean, fresh-tasting, steaming hot, or ice cold filtered water. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime.
The PWC-7000-RUV High Capacity Water Cooler features a 4-Stage Ultra Filtering System
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
- Stage 3 - 100 GPD RO Membrane - Removes an average of 95% of dissolved minerals and other contaminants. RO membranes filter at the molecular level equivalent to 0.0001 micron. With the increasing pollution of our surface and ground water with contaminants such as lead, mercury, and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides found in some areas of the country, it is more important than ever to have a way to remove these contaminants at the point of use.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. Water tanks in coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
- Stage 4 - UV Sterilization - Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The UV lamp radiates at 253.7 nanometers with a power flux of 40,000 microwatt-seconds per square centimeter. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light. Water flow is restricted to .5 GPM to allow time for the UV light to be effective. 9,000 hour lifetime - replace annually.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination.
Features and Benefits of the PWC7000RUV Vertex High Capacity Bottleless Water Dispenser with RO
- 4 times the storage capacity of our other 2-temperature models
- Its 6.3 gallon reservoir serves busy offices with up to 70 people
- A taller, 8" opening allowing larger mugs and bottles easy access for refills
- Two Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Hot - 180°F Autocontrol
- LED indicator for hot or cold water on the front panel
- Includes built-in cup dispenser
- Individual on/off control switches for cold or hot water on rear panel
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Convenient, enclosed, no-drip dispensing faucets
- Built-in filtration system easily accessed for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in Executive Gray/Black
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
|The PWC-7000 Bottleless Water Coolers Conform to UL Standard 399 and are ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
Go Green - By replacing your standard bottled water coolers with our Bottleless Water Coolers, you'll be part of the movement to save millions of tons of plastic from ending up in landfills every year. Furthermore, bottleless water coolers help defray the environmental cost of manufacturing and then transporting the nearly 100 billion liters of bottled water each year.