The Vertex PWC-500R countertop water dispenser includes Reverse Osmosis for pure drinking water that's free of impurities.
Quality built for years of maintenance-free operation, our PWC 500R countertop bottleless water cooler is attractive, convenient and half the size of our floor models. Simply connect the bottleless water cooler to a water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of clean, fresh-tasting, hot or cold water. This compact unit is great for break rooms, small offices, kitchens, and just about anywhere space is limited. It comes in white or executive gray to match any decor. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold water reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime. The PWC500R bottleless water cooler comes fully equipped with 3 stages of filtration.
Vertex PWC-500R Hot and Cold Countertop Bottleless Water Dispensers Filtration
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
- Stage 3 - 50 GPD RO membrane - Removes an average of 95% of dissolved minerals and other contaminants. RO membranes filter at the molecular level equivalent to 0.0001 micron. With the increasing pollution of our surface and ground water with contaminants such as lead, mercury, and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides found in some areas of the country, it is more important than ever to have a way to remove these contaminants at the point of use.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with RO Systems require an outlet drain. The tanks in coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
Features and Benefits of the Vertex PWC-500R Hot and Cold Countertop Bottleless Water Dispensers
- Two Temperature System - Cold: 37-50°F, Adjustable, Hot: 185°F, Autocontrol
- LED indicator for hot or cold water on the front panel
- Individual on/off control switches for cold or hot water on rear panel
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Convenient, enclosed, no-drip dispensing faucets
- Filter pack attaches to back of cooler
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
|The PWC-500R Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|