The Vertex PWC-500FP bottleless countertop water cooler dispenses your choice of hot or cold water for clean, refreshing, better-than-bottled quality water!
Quality built for years of maintenance-free operation, our PWC-500FP countertop bottleless water cooler is attractive, convenient and half the size of our floor models. Simply connect the bottleless water cooler to a water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of clean, fresh-tasting, hot or cold water. This compact unit is great for break rooms, small offices, kitchens, and just about anywhere space is limited. It comes in white or executive gray to match any decor. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold water reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime. The PWC500FP bottleless water cooler comes fully equipped with 2 stages of filtration.
2 Stages of Filters in the Vertex PWC-500FP Hot and Cold Countertop Bottleless Water Dispensers
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
Features and Benefits of the Vertex PWC-500FP Hot and Cold Countertop Bottleless Water Dispensers
- Two Temperature System - Cold: 37-50°F, Adjustable, Hot: 185°F, Autocontrol
- LED indicator for hot or cold water on the front panel
- Individual on/off control switches for cold or hot water on rear panel
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Convenient, enclosed, no-drip dispensing faucets
- Filter pack attaches to back of cooler
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
|The PWC-500 Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|