Designed for small spaces, the Vertex PWC-400RUV office water dispenser countertop bottleless water cooler dispenses your choice of hold or cold delicious, pure water.
Say goodbye to the expense and bulky storage problems of 5 gallon bottled water jugs! Simply connect the PWC-400RUV bottleless water dispenser to a water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of clean, fresh-tasting, hot or cold filtered water. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime. ThePWC-400RUV bottleless water cooler comes fully equipped with Ultraviolet Sterilization and 3 stages of filtration including a 5 micron sediment filter, a 10 micron activated carbon filter and a 50 GPD RO membrane.
The Filtration System in the PWC-400RUV Countertop Water Cooler
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
- Stage 3 - Stage 3 - 50 GPD RO membrane - Removes an average of 95% of dissolved minerals and other contaminants. RO membranes filter at the molecular level equivalent to 0.0001 micron. With the increasing pollution of our surface and ground water with contaminants such as lead, mercury, and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides found in some areas of the country, it is more important than ever to have a way to remove these contaminants at the point of use.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with RO Systems require an outlet drain. The tanks in coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
- Stage 4 - Germicidal Ultraviolet - Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The UV lamp in the PWC-400RUV radiates at 253.7 nanometers with a power flux of 40,000 microwatt-seconds per square centimeter. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-400RUV Water Dispenser
- Two Temperature SystemCold: 37-50°F, Adjustable
Hot: 185°F, Autocontrol
- Dual button safety feature for HOT
- Single dispensing faucet
- Low Height - only 16-1/2" - fits under standard kitchen cabinets
- Solenoid valve inlet water control
- Probe type level sensor control of inlet water solenoid
- Indicator lights on front panel for heating and cooling
- On/off switch in rear to control heat and cold functions
- Built-In Leak Detector shuts off water if leak occurs
- East to replace filter cartridges are accessible from side panel
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
|The PWC-400 Series Bottleless Water Coolers Conform to UL Standard 399 and are ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|