The Vertex PWC-3500FUV PureWaterCooler™ dispenses your choice of steaming hot, ice cold or room temperature water.
If you're looking for a state-of-the art, high capacity bottleless water dispenser, the PWC-3500FUV is the best choice. Loaded with advanced features including a large dispensing area, larger tanks and a flat top for convenient support of coffee makers or other beverage supplies, the PWC3500FUV three temperature water cooler is the best bottleless water cooler for offices, break rooms, cafeterias and patient waiting rooms. Plus, the added benefit of Ultraviolet Sterilization ensures virus and bacteria free water.
The PWC-3500FUV Super Deluxe Bottle Free Water Cooler Filtration System
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
- Stage 3 - UV Bulb - Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The UV lamp radiates at 253.7 nanometers with a power flux of 40,000 microwatt-seconds per square centimeter. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light. Water flow is restricted to .5 GPM to allow time for the UV light to be effective. 9,000 hour lifetime - replace annually.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-3500FUV Vertex Super Deluxe Tri-Temperature Bottleless Water Cooler
- Three Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Hot - 180°F Autocontrol | Room Temperature
- Easy to use microprocessor control panel on front
- Separate hot/cold power switch
- Indicator Lights (Power "ON" | Keep Warm | Heating)
- High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system with adjustable cold water thermostat, 37-50°F
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Easy to clean, large capacity, room temperature reservoir
- Safety lock for hot water faucet
- Built-in filtration system is front door accessible for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements!
Advanced Features Include...
- Larger hot and cold reservoirs - 1 gallon cold water tank | 0.8 gallon hot water tank
- Taller spigot height and larger 10" opening for easy refills
- Flat top supports coffee makers or other beverage supplies
- Dual safety Shut-off; solenoid shut-off valve with redundant mechanical float valve
|The PWC-3500 Bottleless Water Coolers Conform to UL Standard 399 and are ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
Go Green - By replacing your standard bottled water coolers with our Bottleless Water Coolers, you'll be part of the movement to save millions of tons of plastic from ending up in landfills every year. Furthermore, bottleless water coolers help defray the environmental cost of manufacturing and then transporting the nearly 100 billion liters of bottled water each year.