The Vertex PWC-2000R reverse osmosis system water cooler provides your choice of steaming hot, refreshingly cold or room temperature water. The benefit of adding a reverse osmosis system provides a higher level of contaminant removal for ultra pure drinking water.
The PWC-2000R bottleless water cooler is equipped with a reverse osmosis system and will provide many years of maintenance free ultra filtered drinking water in your home, office or business. Whether you prefer to drink ice cold water or room temperature water, you’ll enjoy premium quality drinking water by installing the Vertex PWC-2000R bottleless water cooler with reverse osmosis system. This bottleless water cooler also dispenses steaming hot, filtered drinking water for those who enjoy instant soup, hot cocoa, coffee or tea.
The PWC-2000R Deluxe Bottleless Water Cooler Includes a Reverse Osmosis Ultra-Filtration System
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
- Stage 3 - Stage 3 - 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis system membrane - Removes an average of 95% of dissolved minerals and other contaminants. RO membranes filter at the molecular level equivalent to 0.0001 micron. With the increasing pollution of our surface and ground water with contaminants such as lead, mercury, and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides found in some areas of the country, it is more important than ever to have a way to remove these contaminants at the point of use.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis Systems require an outlet drain. The tanks in coolers with RO ultra-filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
Features and Benefits of Reverse Osmosis System in the PWC-2000R Bottleless Water Cooler
- Three Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Hot - 180°F, Autocontrol | Room Temperature
- Easy to use - Microprocessor control panel on front of unit
- Separate hot/cold power switch
- Reboil switch raises water 15° over normal hot water temperature
- Indicator Lights (Power "ON" | Keep Warm | Heating)
- High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system with adjustable cold water thermostat, 37-50°F
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Easy to clean, large capacity, room temperature reservoir
- Built-in Water level indicator
- Safety lock for hot water faucet
- Built-in Filtration System is front door accessible for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements!
|The PWC-2000 Bottleless Water Coolers Conform to UL Standard 399 and are ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
Go Green - By replacing your standard bottled water coolers with our Bottleless Water Coolers, you'll be part of the movement to save millions of tons of plastic from ending up in landfills every year. Furthermore, bottleless water coolers help defray the environmental cost of manufacturing and then transporting the nearly 100 billion liters of bottled water each year.