The Vertex PWC-2000F Deluxe PureWaterCooler delivers clean, refreshing drinking water in your choice of ice cold, steaming hot or room temperature.
Your Deluxe PureWaterCooler should be reliable and trouble-free. That’s why the PWC-2000F water dispenser is your best choice for delivering clean, filtered water for everyone in your home or office. You’ll enjoy 3 water temperatures for a variety of uses, including ice cold drinking water and steaming hot water for instant coffee, tea, soup or hot chocolate. Maintenance is a breeze - - easy-to-change filters take less than 5 minutes and are only replaced once every 6 months.
The PWC-2000F Office Water Dispenser is a 2-Stage Filtration System
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-2000F Deluxe PureWaterCooler
- Three Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Hot - 180°F, Autocontrol | Room Temperature
- Easy to use - Microprocessor control panel on front of unit
- Separate hot/cold power switch
- Reboil switch raises water 15° over normal hot water temperature
- Indicator Lights (Power "ON" | Keep Warm | Heating)
- High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system with adjustable cold water thermostat, 37-50°F
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Easy to clean, large capacity, room temperature reservoir
- Built-in Water level indicator
- Safety lock for hot water faucet
- Built-in Filtration System is front door accessible for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements!
|The PWC-2000 Office Water Dispenser Conform to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
Go Green - By replacing your standard bottled water coolers with our office water dispensers, you'll be part of the movement to save millions of tons of plastic from ending up in landfills every year. Furthermore, office water dispensers help defray the environmental cost of manufacturing and then transporting the nearly 100 billion liters of bottled water each year.