The Vertex PWC1500RUV PureWaterCooler bottleless water cooler dispenses your choice of piping hot or ice cold drinking water for clean, filtered water.
The added benefit of RO - Reverse Osmosis - provides a higher level of contaminant removal for clean and pure drinking water. UV Sterilization ensures bacteria and virus free drinking water.
The PWC-1500RUV bottleless water cooler lets you say goodbye to the expense and bulky storage problems of 5 gallon bottled water jugs! Simply connect the vertex water dispenser to a water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of hot or cold water. Its eye-catching, contemporary design will blend beautifully with todays modern or contemporary offices. With its completely sealed stainless steel hot & cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime from the PWC-1500RUV bottle free water cooler.
The PWC-1500RUV Bottleless Water Cooler is a 4-Stage Water Purification System
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
- Stage 3 - 50 GPD RO Membrane - Removes an average of 95% of dissolved minerals and other contaminants. RO membranes filter at the molecular level equivalent to 0.0001 micron. With the increasing pollution of our surface and ground water with contaminants such as lead, mercury, and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides found in some areas of the country, it is more important than ever to have a way to remove these contaminants at the point of use.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with RO Systems require an outlet drain. The tanks in coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
- Stage 4 - Ultraviolet Bulb - Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The UV lamp radiates at 253.7 nanometers with a power flux of 40,000 microwatt-seconds per square centimeter. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light. Water flow is restricted to .5 GPM to allow time for the UV light to be effective. 9,000 hour lifetime - replace annually. NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination.
Features and Benefits of the Vertex PWC-1500RUV PureWaterCooler Hot and Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser
- Two Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Hot - 180°F, Autocontrol
- LED indicator for hot or cold water on the front panel
- Individual on/off control switches for cold or hot water on rear panel
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Convenient, enclosed, no-drip dispensing faucets - Designed to withstand years of use, the recessed faucet is more hygienic by preventing hand contact as well as any contamination getting into the cooler from spigot handle.
- Built-in filtration system is front door accessible for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in Executive Gray/Black or Silver/Black
- Connection hardware included
|The PWC-1500 Bottleless Water Coolers Conform to UL Standard 399 and are ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
Go Green - By replacing your standard bottled water coolers with our Bottleless Water Coolers, you'll be part of the movement to save millions of tons of plastic from ending up in landfills every year. Furthermore, bottleless water coolers help defray the environmental cost of manufacturing and then transporting the nearly 100 billion liters of bottled water each year.