The Vertex PWC-1000R PureWaterCooler™ bottleless water cooler dispenses your choice of hot or cold water for clean, refreshing water. This water cooler includes Reverse Osmosis.
Our top rated bottleless water cooler dispenses hot and cold water and delivers great tasting, filtered water. The Vertex PWC-1000R is considered by far, the best water dispenser by thousands of satisfied customers. Its stunning design and easy-to-use three filter system will provide years of trouble free and maintenance free pure water. Why lease or rent when you can own your own bottleless water dispenser?!
The PWC-1000-R Bottleless Water Cooler Filter System
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes and odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
- Stage 3 - Stage 3 - 50 GPD RO membrane - Reverse Osmosis removes an average of 95% of dissolved minerals and other contaminants. RO membranes filter at the molecular level equivalent to 0.0001 micron. Reverse Osmosis removes or significantly reduces lead, mercury, sodium and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with RO Systems require an outlet drain. The tanks in coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-1000R Vertex Hot and Cold Office Water Coolers
- Two Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Hot: 180°F, Auto-control
- LED indicator for hot or cold water on the front panel
- Individual on/off control switches for cold or hot water on rear panel
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Convenient, enclosed, no-drip dispensing faucets
- Built-in filtration system is front door accessible for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
|The PWC-1000R Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
Go Green - By replacing your standard bottled water coolers with our Bottleless Water Coolers, you'll be part of the movement to save millions of tons of plastic from ending up in landfills every year. Furthermore, bottleless water coolers help defray the environmental cost of manufacturing and then transporting the nearly 100 billion liters of bottled water each year.