The Vertex PWC-1000F office bottleless water cooler dispenses your choice of hot or cold water for clean, refreshing, bottled quality water!
When only the best bottleless water cooler will do, the PWC-1000 series is the go-to for thousands of businesses and customers. Dispensing your choice of hot or cold water, the PWC1000F is loaded with features that will serve all of your potable water needs. Starting with it's point of use water filtration system to it's safety lock for hot water, your employees, clients and family will enjoy the benefits of clean, pure water from a PWC-1000F bottleless water cooler.
The PWC-1000F Bottleless Water Cooler Filter System
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-1000F office bottleless water cooler
- Two Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Hot: 180°F, Auto-control
- LED indicator for hot or cold water on the front panel
- Individual on/off control switches for cold or hot water on rear panel
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Convenient, enclosed, no-drip dispensing faucets
- Built-in filtration system is front door accessible for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
|The PWC-1000F Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|