The Vertex PWC-7000 bottleless water cooler is our largest capacity dispenser featuring a whopping 6.3 gallons of total water storage.
The Vertex PWC-7000 bottleless water cooler does not come with filters, which is desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
The PWC-7000 high capacity bottleless water cooler lets you say goodbye to the expense and bulky storage problems of 5 gallon bottled water jugs! Simply connect the cooler to a water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of fresh-tasting, steaming hot, ice cold or room temperature water. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-7000 Vertex PureWaterCooler™ High Capacity Bottleless Water Dispenser
- 4 times the storage capacity of our other 2-temperature models
- Its 6.3 gallon reservoir serves busy areas up to 70 people
- A taller, 8" opening allowing larger mugs and bottles easy access for refills
- Two Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Hot - 180°F Autocontrol
- LED indicator for hot or cold water on the front panel
- Includes built-in cup dispenser
- Individual on/off control switches for cold or hot water on rear panel
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Convenient, enclosed, no-drip dispensing faucets
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in Executive Gray/Black
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
|The PWC-7000 Bottleless Water Coolers Conform to UL Standard 399 and are ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|