The Vertex PWC-400 mini counter top water dispenser provides hot and cold water.
The PWC-400 is a beautiful appliance that enhance your kitchen counter-tops. This mini counter top water dispenser features an endless supply of hot and cold water. Simply connect the PWC-400 countertop bottleless water cooler to a 1/4" water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-400 Vertex PureWaterCooler Hot and Cold Countertop Water Dispensers
- Two Temperature SystemCold: 37-50°F, Adjustable
Hot: 185°F, Autocontrol
- Dual button safety feature for HOT
- Single dispensing faucet
- Low Height - only 16-1/2" - fits under standard kitchen cabinets
- Solenoid valve inlet water control
- Probe type level sensor control of inlet water solenoid
- Indicator lights on front panel for heating and cooling
- On/off switch in rear to control heat and cold functions
- Built-In Leak Detector shuts off water if leak occurs
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
The PWC-400 Mini Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler Filtration Options
No Filtration - This option may be desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
Standard 2-Stage Filtration
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors
50 GPD (Gallon per Day) RO - Reverse Osmosis - Removes an average of 95% of dissolved minerals and other contaminants. RO membranes filter at the molecular level equivalent to 0.0001 micron. With the increasing pollution of our surface and ground water with contaminants such as lead, mercury, and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides found in some areas of the country, it is more important than ever to have a way to remove these contaminants at the point of use.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. The hot and cold tanks in bottleless water coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
UV Sanitizer - Germicidal Ultraviolet - UV light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The UV lamp radiates at 253.7 nanometers with a power flux of 40,000 microwatt-seconds per square centimeter. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light. Water flow is restricted to .5 GPM to allow time for the UV light to be effective. 9,000 hour lifetime - replace annually.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination. If your water is being supplied from a well or spring you should consider Ultraviolet. Or, if you're not sure that your municipality is sufficiently chlorinating the water supply, you may want to consider adding UV as a final stage in your purification process.
|The PWC-400 Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
PWC-400 | PWC-400F | PWC-400FUV | PWC-4OOR | PWC-400RUV