The Vertex PWC-400 mini counter top water dispenser provides hot and cold water.
The PWC-400 countertop water cooler does not come with filters, which is desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
The PWC-400 is a beautiful appliance that enhance your kitchen countertops. This mini counter top water dispenser features an endless supply of hot and cold water. Simply connect the PWC-400 countertop bottleless water cooler to a water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-400 Vertex PureWaterCooler Hot and Cold Countertop Water Dispensers
- Two Temperature SystemCold: 37-50°F, Adjustable
Hot: 185°F, Autocontrol
- Dual button safety feature for HOT
- Single dispensing faucet
- Low Height - only 16-1/2" - fits under standard kitchen cabinets
- Solenoid valve inlet water control
- Probe type level sensor control of inlet water solenoid
- Indicator lights on front panel for heating and cooling
- On/off switch in rear to control heat and cold functions
- Built-In Leak Detector shuts off water if leak occurs
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
|The PWC-400 Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|