The Vertex PWC-3500 Bottle Free Water Dispenser delivers steaming hot, ice cold or room temperature water for clean, refreshing water!
Super Deluxe High Capacity bottle free water dispenser is loaded with features!
The PWC-3500 Super Deluxe High Capacity bottle free water dispenser is loaded with features! It's quality built for years of maintenance-free operation. Say goodbye to the expense and bulky storage problems of 5 gallon bottled water jugs. Simply connect the unit to a 1/4" water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of clean, fresh-tasting, steaming hot, ice cold or room temperature filtered water. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-3500 Super Deluxe Tri-Temperature Bottleless Water Cooler
- Three Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Hot - 180°F Autocontrol | Room Temperature
- Easy to use microprocessor control panel on front
- Separate hot/cold power switch
- Indicator Lights (Power "ON" | Keep Warm | Heating)
- High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system with adjustable cold water thermostat, 37-50°F
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Easy to clean, large capacity, room temperature reservoir
- Safety lock for hot water faucet
- Built-in filtration system is front door accessible for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements!
Advanced Features Include...
- Larger hot and cold reservoirs - 1 gallon cold water tank | 0.8 gallon hot water tank
- Taller spigot height and larger 10" opening for easy refills
- Flat top supports coffee makers or other beverage supplies
- Dual safety Shut-off; solenoid shut-off valve with redundant mechanical float valve
PWC-3500 Bottleless Water Dispenser Filtration Options
No Filtration - This option may be desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
Standard 2-Stage Filtration
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors
75 GPD (Gallon per Day) RO - Reverse Osmosis - Removes an average of 95% of dissolved minerals and other contaminants. RO membranes filter at the molecular level equivalent to 0.0001 micron. With the increasing pollution of our surface and ground water with contaminants such as lead, mercury, and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides found in some areas of the country, it is more important than ever to have a way to remove these contaminants at the point of use.
If Reverse Osmosis is preferred in the PWC-3500, there is an additional post carbon filter for further water polishing and purifying. When replacing filter, please refer to filter kit - FK-108 when choosing this option.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. The hot and cold tanks in bottleless water coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
UV Sanitizer - Germicidal Ultraviolet - UV light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The UV lamp radiates at 253.7 nanometers with a power flux of 40,000 microwatt-seconds per square centimeter. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light. Water flow is restricted to .5 GPM to allow time for the UV light to be effective. 9,000 hour lifetime - replace annually.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination. If your water is being supplied from a well or spring you should consider Ultraviolet. Or, if you're not sure that your municipality is sufficiently chlorinating the water supply, you may want to consider adding UV as a final stage in your purification process.
|The PWC-3500 Bottleless Water Coolers Conform to UL Standard 399 and are ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
PWC-3500 | PWC-3500F | PWC-3500FUV | PWC-3500R | PWC-3500RUV