The Vertex PWC-2000 Office Water Cooler Dispenser delivers drinking water in your choice of ice cold, steaming hot or room temperature.
The Vertex PWC-2000 bottleless water cooler dispenser does not come with filters, which is desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
Your office water dispenser should be reliable and trouble-free. That’s why the PWC-2000 water cooler dispenser is your best choice for dispensing water for everyone in your home or office. You’ll enjoy 3 water temperatures for a variety of uses, including ice cold drinking water and steaming hot water for instant coffee, tea, soup or hot chocolate. Room temperature water is desirable for watering plants, or for those who are sensitive to drinking cold water.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-2000 Tri-Temperature Office Water Cooler Dispenser
- Three Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Hot - 180°F, Autocontrol | Room Temperature
- Easy to use - Microprocessor control panel on front of unit
- Separate hot/cold power switch
- Reboil switch raises water 15° over normal hot water temperature
- Indicator Lights (Power "ON" | Keep Warm | Heating)
- High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system with adjustable cold water thermostat, 37-50°F
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Easy to clean, large capacity, room temperature reservoir
- Built-in Water level indicator
- Safety lock for hot water faucet
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements!
|The PWC-2000 Office Water Dispenser Conform to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|