The Vertex PureWaterCooler PWC1500 hot & cold bottleless water dispenser delivers piping hot or ice cold drinking water.
The Vertex PWC-1500 hot & cold bottleless water dispenser does not come with filters, which is desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
The PWC-1500 bottleless hot & cold bottleless water dispenser lets you say goodbye to the expense and bulky storage problems of 5 gallon bottled water jugs! Simply connect the vertex water dispenser to a water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of hot or cold water. Its eye-catching, modern design will blend beautifully with todays' contemporary offices. With its completely sealed stainless steel hot & cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime from the PWC-1500 bottle free water cooler.
Features and Benefits of the Vertex PWC-1500 PureWaterCooler Hot & Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser
- Two Temperature SystemCold - 37-50°F, Adjustable
Hot - 180°F, Autocontrol
- LED indicator for hot or cold water on the front panel
- Individual on/off control switches for cold or hot water on rear panel
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Convenient, enclosed, no-drip dispensing faucets - Designed to withstand years of use, the recessed faucet is more hygienic by preventing hand contact as well as any contamination getting into the cooler from spigot handle.
- Separate water shutoff valve
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in Executive Gray/Black or Silver/Black
- Connection hardware included
|The PWC-1500 hot & cold bottleless water dispenser Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|