The Vertex PWC-1000 Bottleless Water Cooler Provides Hot or Cold Water with Your Choice of Filtration Options.
Bottleless water coolers provide an excellent alternative to water coolers that require large jugs of water. Not only is the water from a bottleless water cooler 'fresher', it's filtered or purified as you use it... Thus, point-of-use. Your type of water supply will determine the type of filtration system to include in your bottleless water cooler.
Features and Benefits of the PWC-1000 Vertex Hot and Cold Office Water Coolers
- Two Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Hot: 180°F, Auto-control
- LED indicator for hot or cold water on the front panel
- Individual on/off control switches for cold or hot water on rear panel
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Convenient, enclosed, no-drip dispensing faucets
- Built-in filtration system is front door accessible for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
The PWC-1000 Bottleless Water Cooler Filtration Options
No Filtration - This option may be desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
Standard 2-Stage Filtration
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors
50 GPD (Gallon per Day) RO - Reverse Osmosis - Removes an average of 95% of dissolved minerals and other contaminants. RO membranes filter at the molecular level equivalent to 0.0001 micron. With the increasing pollution of our surface and ground water with contaminants such as lead, mercury, and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides found in some areas of the country, it is more important than ever to have a way to remove these contaminants at the point of use.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. The hot and cold tanks in bottleless water coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
UV Sanitizer - Germicidal Ultraviolet - UV light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The UV lamp radiates at 253.7 nanometers with a power flux of 40,000 microwatt-seconds per square centimeter. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light. Water flow is restricted to .5 GPM to allow time for the UV light to be effective. 9,000 hour lifetime - replace annually.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination. If your water is being supplied from a well or spring you should consider Ultraviolet. Or, if you're not sure that your municipality is sufficiently chlorinating the water supply, you may want to consider adding UV as a final stage in your purification process.
|The PWC-1000 Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
PWC-1000 | PWC-1000F | PWC-1000FUV | PWC-1000R | PWC-1000RUV