The attractive ONYX-Deluxe countertop bottleless water dispenser features a sleek injected ABS front panel, a brushed aluminum faceplate, and powder coated stainless steel side panels.
The ONYX-Deluxe Countertop Point-of-Use Water Dispensers are modern, high performance water coolers that allow ideal water temperatures right when you need it. Enjoy the convenience of adjustable hot and cold water in the office or at home. The ONYX water dispenser is designed with the most sophisticated technology to deliver safe, great tasting water every time!
The ONYX Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler Proudly Features the Galaxi Water Filtration System
- The Galaxi's unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, the Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level.
The Galaxi performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge.
- Dramatically reduces chlorine taste & odor
- High-performance blocking improves dirt-holding capacity
- Prevents carbon fines from being released into the water stream
- Reduces lead & cysts
- Chlorine reduction: 5,400 USG (20,000 liters) in accordance with ANSI/NSF STD 42
- Particulate reduction: Class I (in accordance with ANSI/NSF STD 42)
- Cyst reduction in accordance with ANSI/NSF STD 53
- Lead reduction: 3,000 USG (11 ,350 liters) in accordance with ANSI/NSF STD 53
- Pressure drop (at 75 ounces per minute flow rate) = 17 psi
*Tested and Verified by Independent Laboratory Testing
Features and Benefits of the Onyx Deluxe Countertop Bottleless Water Dispenser
- Cabinet - Brushed aluminum faceplate. Sleek, injected ABS front panel and top with powder coated steel side panels.
- LED Power "Dot" - in the faceplate shows that the unit is working.
- LED Spotlight - Illuminates the dispensing area.
- Cold Water Reservoir - One gallon, high capacity stainless steel cold water reservoir. External copper refrigerant coil. Reservoir insulation is removable, molded, expanded bead polystyrene.
- Float System - Dual mechanical floats include a safety lockout. Contains all non-metallic waterways. Float does not require electricity to operate.
- 1 Piece Hot Water Tank - 500 watt heating element for piping hot water. One piece tank is easy to replace or service. The hot tank is type 300 series stainless steel.
- Hot Water Safety Faucet - Self closing faucet requires a two-step action that is easy for adults to use, but helps to protect small children. Faucets are made of durable polypropylene.
- Drip Receptor - Drip tray lifts out for easy removal. Molded for durability, dishwasher safe.
- Push-Fit No-Tool - water line connection for 1/4" water lines.
- Side Handles - for easy transport.