The Newaire NA50 plug in deodorizer fights airborne bacteria, smoke, odors, mold, mildew and other problem odors without chemicals.
Simply plug-in the NA-50 to any outlet and you're odor problem is gone! The NA50 air deodorizer is great for litter box odors, musty laundry room odors, trash receptacle areas or other "problem" areas. This unit is ideal for odors caused by tobacco smoke, mold and mildew, pets, chemicals, garbage, cooking, etc. The Newaire NA50 room deodorizer plugs directly into any standard 110V household outlet and provides 'round-the-clock freshness. It disperses the perfect balance of negative ions and activated oxygen emissions. The NA50 deodorizer has a side mounted switch for both High and Low settings.