The MovinCool Office Pro 63 portable air conditioning unit provides trusted and reliable spot cooling for computer server room cooling, telecommunication room cooling and cooling to rooms with heat-generating electronics.
When large server rooms and offices need to be cooled in a hurry, MovinCool's Office Pro 63 provides instantaneous computer cooling without costly installation or expensive operation. At 60,000 Btu/hr - more than double the cooling power of the Office Pro 24 - the Office Pro 63 is the portable A/C for large-scale office applications. As an ideal computer room air conditioner, the unit protects heat-generating equipment from expensive meltdowns that can stall daily operations and ruin capital assets, hurting your bottom line. Ensure effective risk management with the Office Pro 63.
As an ideal office air conditioner, the Office Pro 63 also keeps employees cool and protected to improve office morale and maintain productivity. Best of all, the self-contained, portable Office Pro 63 is ready to cool from the get-go: just roll it in, plug it in and turn it on.
Air-cooled portable air conditioners are most often the system of choice for end-users and industry professionals looking for effective spot cooling systems. The fact that air cooled portable air conditioning units can be installed almost anywhere - usually in minutes - explains their popularity as server room air conditioners, data center air conditioners, and cooling systems for a wide range of other applications. They can be used as a Temporary Air Conditioning System as needed.
MovinCool Office Pro 63 Features
- Operates on 460V power.
- Provides 60,000 BTU/hr of cool air - - Maximum spot cooling to just the room that needs it.
- No costly installation necessary. Simply roll it in, plug it in, turn it on.
- Condensate pump included. Pumps water to remote drain for uninterrupted operation.
- 24/7 programmable modes.
- Exhaust duct required in most cases.
What size MovinCool Portable Air Cooler do I need?
(NOTE: 12,000 BTUs = 1 ton of cooling / 1 ton of cooling covers 400-500 sq ft)
Sizing up the proper equipment for your needs has many variables. If you’re unsure about choosing the right Portable Air Conditioner for your particular situation please call one of our customer service reps at 1-800-237-9199. We’ll help you decide what model is perfect for your applications. Once you’ve decided on a unit, it’s important that we make sure our dedicated installation professionals have the right equipment for your specific installation needs. Please provide the following information when contacting us:
- In what city and state are you located?
- What is the square footage of the room (or area) you’re trying to cool?
- What is the ceiling height?
- Is it a drop ceiling or a solid ceiling?
- What are the electrical capabilities? (i.e.; 115V, 240V, 3 phase, single phase, etc.)
(Click here for NEMA Plug Configuration Chart.)
MovinCool Office Pro 63 List of Installation Accessories
- Nozzle Adapter Kit
1. (A) Duct Adapter Kit
- Nozzle Kit
- Cold Air Flange Kit
- Cold Air Extension Duct
4. (A) Cold Air Flexible Duct
4. (B) Cold Air Self Supported Duct
- Trim Ring
- (not shown)
- Ceiling Tile Kit
- Condenser Air Plenum
- Condensate Pump Kit – INCLUDED WITH THIS MODEL
- Condensate Tank
10. (A) Condensate Float (not shown)
- Evaporator Air Plenum
- Warm Air Flexible Duct