Self-contained and portable, the MovinCool Climate Pro 18 Heat Pump combines both cooling and heating capabilities.
If you're looking for a reliable year round heat pump, the MovinCool Climate Pro series is for you.
The Climate Pro 18 portable heat pump combines both cooling and heating capabilities in a single, self-contained unit. The system features the usual high levels of MovinCool quality and reliability. It's completely portable so you can roll it into the area you need heating or cooling and turn it on... it's that simple!
The MovinCool Climate Pro 18 features a high cooling capacity of 14,600 Btu/h, combined with a heating capacity of 13,700 Btu/h. You can use it in areas with temperatures down to 24°F (when used with the required plenum).
Emergency Backup - When your main HVAC system goes down, bring in your Climate Pro to provide quick and easy relief - or protect heat-sensitive electronic equipment from shutting down.
Supplemental Heating Or Air Conditioning - Cool or heat areas that your main HVAC system can't reach.
Permanent - Save the expense of running your main HVAC system to cool or heat a single space when the rest of the building is empty.
MovinCool Climate Pro 18 Heat Pump Features
- Quick, easy and cost-effective installations for emergency back-up cooling
- Low temperature operation ideal for cooling heat-sensitive equipment and protecting against the loss of data
- Operates automatically after-hours or during weekends with easy-to-use programmable controls
- Totally self-contained, portable design - simply roll it in, plug it in and turn it on
What size MovinCool Portable AC Unit do I need?
(NOTE: 12,000 BTUs = 1 ton of cooling / 1 ton of cooling covers 400-500 sq ft)
Sizing up the proper equipment for your needs has many variables. If you’re unsure about choosing the right Portable Air Conditioner for your particular situation please call one of our customer service reps at 1-800-237-9199. We’ll help you decide what model is perfect for your applications. Once you’ve decided on a unit, it’s important that we make sure our dedicated installation professionals have the right equipment for your specific installation needs. Please provide the following information when contacting us:
- In what city and state are you located?
- What is the square footage of the room (or area) you’re trying to cool?
- What is the ceiling height?
- Is it a drop ceiling or a solid ceiling?
- What are the electrical capabilities? (i.e.; 115V, 240V, 3 phase, single phase, etc.)
(Click here for NEMA Plug Configuration Chart.)
MovinCool Climate Pro 18 Portable Heat Pump Optional Accessories
(Accessories are not included with the unit.)
- Nozzle Adapter Kit
- Nozzle Kit
- Cold Air Flange Kit
- Cold Air Extension Duct
- Trim Ring
- Warm Air Self Supported Duct
6. (A) Warm Air Flexible Duct Kit
- Ceiling Tile
- Outdoor Heat Exchanger Plenum
- Condensate Pump Kit
- Wall Thermostat
- Storage Cover