The MiracleAir CM-12-D Deluxe Air Cleaner features 22 pounds of activated carbon. It's the ultimate surface mounted solution for smoke & odors.
Designed for easy installation on any solid-ceiling surface, the MiracleAir CM-12-D is a commercial cigarette and cigar smoke removal system. It's a self contained HEPA type air cleaner that's 95% efficient @ .3 micron. This comprehensive, state of the art air filtration system removes cigar and cigarette smoke and odors, dust, pollen and other airborne particles. The Miracle Air CM-12-D Deluxe Air Filtration Systems also includes 22 pounds of disposable activated carbon for the ultimate removal of tobacco smoke, odors and vapor contaminants.
The MiracleAir CM-12-Deluxe Includes 3 Stages of Superior Filtration
Pre-Filter - The prefilter is a ½” thick washable aluminum mesh. It's designed to remove the larger particles and to prolong the life of the subsequent filters.
HEPA Filter - 102 square feet of HEPA-type media designed to remove dust, smoke, pollen and other airborne particles with 95% efficient (at .3 micron).
Carbon Filter - Two modules, each containing 10 disposable panels for a total carbon weight of 22 lbs. Carbon is excellent at removing odors and VOC's found in smoke, gases and chemicals.
Additional features of the CM-12D deluxe ceiling mount air cleaner
- A solid state, 3-Speed controller which allows for easy adjustments of air flow.
- An optional 3-speed wall-mounted remote is available for installation if desired.
- Low maintenance and long filter life is achieved because of the large volume of media used in both the particulate and the odor/V.O.C. disposable filters.
- Unique internal sound baffle and special sound absorbing foam cabinet liner keep the Miracle Air CM-12-D to a minimal 69 dB(A) on the high speed setting.
- If ceiling space is limited, the CM-12-D can be mounted on the wall. (Wall mount kit available.)
Ideal applications for the MiracleAir CM12-D include:
Cigar Lounges, Bars & Lounges, Billiard Rooms, Bingo Halls, Bowling Centers, Conference Rooms, Employee Lounges, Hospitals, Offices, Photo Labs, Restaurants, and more!
How does the MiracleAir CM-12-D Deluxe Commercial Air Cleaner work?...
The air cleaning success of the MiracleAir CM12 Deluxe is due to the "Coanda Aerodynamic Principle". Most cigar smoke air cleaners re-circulate the air in only one direction, which limits the amount of contaminated air that can reach the air cleaner. The unique 4-way method of air recirculation is multi-directional. It gets the maximum amount of contaminated air to the machine most efficiently. More air reaches the CM12D commercial air cleaner while eliminating annoying drafts. This creates people comfort as well as much better air cleaning results!
Features & Benefits of the MiracleAir CM-12-D Commercial Air Cleaner
- Designed to handle heavy smoke and odor associated with cigar and hookah bars.
- Effectively controls airborne particulate and vapors within medical laboratories and testing environments.
- Extremely helpful in removing smoke from welding and soldering in light manufacturing and cottage industries.
- Unique internal sound baffle and special sound absorbing foam cabinet liner allow for minimal noise levels (69 dB(A)) on it's highest setting.
- The CM-12 delivers efficiency, savings and minimal maintenance costs by removing dust, smoke, pollen and other airborne particles with 95% efficient (at .3 micron) HEPA type filters.
- Large volumes of media increase filter life in both the particulate and odor/vapor disposable filters.
- A 3-speed controller allows easy adjustment of airflow.
- Optional 3-speed wall-mounted remote is available for installation if desired.
- Filters are easily accessible for maintenance.