Equipped with TANCS technology, the Ladybug 2300T vapor steam cleaning system features a full 8 Year Warranty on the Boiler.
The Ladybug 2300T Vapor Steam Cleaner provides a healthier environment for your family! With a larger and hotter-temperature boiler to sustain higher pressure and temperature over longer periods of use, our top-of-the-line residential unit is excellent for large homes over 2500 square feet. The result is cleaner, germ-free surfaces in all areas of your home.
It's continuous fill, non-pressurized water reservoir means you don't have to wait for de-pressurization to re-fill the unit. Because water is added to a non-heated reservoir instead of the boiler, the vapor system needs no special safety cap. It's completely safe to run the system with the cap off. You can add water to the reservoir at any time! This speeds your work by reducing down time.
What is TANCS®?
It's scientifically proven - TANCS® disinfects with just water and heat.* With Thermo Accelerated Nano Crystal Sanitation (TANCS®), our proprietary technology uses the naturally occurring minerals in tap water to form crystals. As these crystals pass through the boiler they gain energy from the heat. Once the water transforms into super-heated low-moisture steam, these energized crystals are accelerated along with the steam. This process helps disrupt the cell membrane, allowing lethal temperatures to quickly destroy the germs. As a result, this treatment is lethal for germs and yet safe for you!
The Ladybug 2300T comes standard with TANCS® (Thermo Accelerated Nano Crystal Sanitation) which delivers the highest level of EPA certified disinfecting for optimum cleaning power. This ensures that you and your family are living in a safe, clean and healthy environment. In addition to extending the life of the entire steam cleaning system, the TANCS® option qualifies the Ladybug 2300T vapor steam cleaner as a disinfection device according to the US EPA*. Plus, all vapor steam cleaners that are equipped with the TANCS option qualify for a full 8 year warranty on the boiler!
Features of the Ladybug 2300T Dry Vapor Steam Cleaner
- Self-monitoring "dry steam" generator with continuous fill, non-pressurized water reservoir
- Stainless steel boiler
- Fingertip controls
- Flexible hose with volume control
- Low water light plus audible signal
- Splash proof design
- Pressure gauge for maximum efficiency
- Large swivel wheels for easy movement on deep pile carpet
- On board tool storage
- Eight (8) year warranty on boiler with TANCS
- Three (3) year warranty on all other parts
The Ladybug 2300T Vapor Steam Cleaner provides a healthier environment for you and your family!
- Sanitizes, cleans and deodorizes in one simple operation
- Uses only tap water, no hazardous fumes or soapy residue
- Destroys germs, viruses, molds and bacteria
- Reduces allergies and respiratory ailments
- Promotes improved indoor air quality
Ladybug 2300T Vapor Steam Cleaning System is a super-tough, all-surface cleaning system!
- SAFER than chemicals for removing grease, ground-in dirt and spots
- Removes chemical residue from prior cleanings
- Removes soap scum and mildew from bathroom tile and fixtures
- Degreases kitchen floors, counters and appliances
- Cleans and freshens carpets, upholstery, drapes and blinds
- Sanitizes nurseries and pet areas
- Makes windows and glass sparkle
- Details cars, boats and RV's
- Quick and easy on hardwood floors
Dust Mites, Fleas, Bedbugs ~ R.I.P.
The microscopic dust mite lives in our clothes, mattresses, carpets and upholstery and is responsible for a host of common allergic reactions. The traditional treatment - laundering the suspect item at a temperature of at least 130 degrees Fahrenheit, or treating it with a tannic acid solution - is difficult at best with carpets, couches, mattresses, or your best suit coat (which probably is the most highly contaminated). The Ladybugs' dry steam vapor system spells doom for the poor mite, penetrating these surfaces with temperatures in excess of 220 degrees Fahrenheit - without over-wetting (important because these critters thrive in a humid environment). After treatment, vacuum thoroughly with a HEPA equipped vacuum to remove any particulate matter for a resounding death knell for your dust mite problems.
An added bonus? Bedbugs, fleas, eggs and larvae are also killed by short-term exposure to high temperature steam (unlike chemicals, which have no effect on the eggs). Plus there are no poisons left behind to harm children, pets, or contaminate your indoor environment.