The Ladybug 2200S continuous fill home vapor steam cleaning machine loosens grease and dirt fast!
LadyBug 2200S Vapor Steam Cleaner - High temperature steam cleans without chemicals - For typical size homes. High temperature steam kills bed bugs, dust mites, fleas and household germs.
The Ladybug 2200S's high temperature steam (285°F) allows for a superior level of cleaning. With it's continuous fill, non-pressurized water reservoir, you won't have to wait for de-pressurization to re-fill the unit. Because water is added to a non-heated reservoir instead of the boiler, the vapor system needs no special safety cap. It's completely safe to run the system with the cap off. You can add water to the reservoir at any time! This speeds your work by reducing down time.
Features of the Ladybug 2200S Dry Steam Vapor Cleaner
- Chemical free, environmentally safe
- Dry steam vapor cleans without surface degradation
- Thoroughly reaches hard-to-clean cracks, corners and crevices
- Cool to the touch, self-monitoring "dry steam" generator with continuous fill, non-pressurized water reservoir
- Stainless steel boiler
- Fingertip controls
- Flexible hose with volume control
- Low water light plus audible signal
- Splash proof design
- Pressure gauge for maximum efficiency
- Three (3) year warranty on boiler
- One (1) year warranty on all other parts
The Ladybug 2200S Steam Vapor System provides a healthier environment for you and your family!
- Sanitizes, cleans and deodorizes in one simple operation
- Uses only tap water, no hazardous fumes or soapy residue
- Destroys germs, viruses, molds and bacteria
- Reduces allergies and respiratory ailments
- Promotes improved indoor air quality
Ladybug 2200S Vapor Steam Cleaner is a super-tough, all-surface cleaning system!
- SAFER than chemicals for removing grease, ground-in dirt and spots
- Removes chemical residue from prior cleanings
- Removes soap scum and mildew from bathroom tile and fixtures
- De-greases kitchen floors, counters and appliances
- Cleans and freshens carpets, upholstery, drapes and blinds
- Sanitizes nurseries and pet areas
- Makes windows and glass sparkle
- Details cars, boats and RV's
- Quick and easy on hardwood floors
Dust Mites, Fleas, Bedbugs ~ R.I.P.
The microscopic dust mite lives in our clothes, mattresses, carpets and upholstery and is responsible for a host of common allergic reactions. The traditional treatment - laundering the suspect item at a temperature of at least 130 degrees Fahrenheit, or treating it with a tannic acid solution - is difficult at best with carpets, couches, mattresses, or your best suit coat (which probably is the most highly contaminated). The Ladybugs' dry steam vapor system spells doom for the poor mite, penetrating these surfaces with temperatures in excess of 220 degrees Fahrenheit - without over-wetting (important because these critters thrive in a humid environment). After treatment, vacuum thoroughly with a HEPA equipped vacuum to remove any particulate matter for a resounding death knell for your dust mite problems.
An added bonus? Bedbugs, fleas, eggs and larvae are also killed by short-term exposure to high temperature steam (unlike chemicals, which have no effect on the eggs). Plus there are no poisons left behind to harm children, pets, or contaminate your indoor environment.