Our LA 800H FM flush mount HEPA air cleaner provides super high efficiency for use in schools, offices, laboratories and bars.
The LA-800H-FM flush mount air cleaner features a HEPA filter with integrated carbon that removes 99.7% of airborne particles down to .3 microns plus odors and gases. It installs in the 2' x 4' space of an acoustical panel drop ceiling, and delivers 600-800 CFM, or "cubic feet per minute" of clean, fresh air into your breathing environment. Two sets of adjustable louvers on the clean air delivery panel allow for an infinite variety of airflow patterns you can set. A narrow 11" height means the LA800HFM HEPA air cleaner requires very little space between the "true ceiling" and drop ceiling for installation, and no portion of the unit hangs down from the ceiling. This is especially important in low ceiling applications where a larger unit would take up valuable room space or where people walking underneath could hit their head. These features and more make the LA800HFM a perfect choice for efficient operation or esthetic concerns in any drop ceiling space. 1 LA-800H-FM flush-mount HEPA air cleaner recommended for every approx. 750 sq. ft. (10' ceiling height max).
How does the LA-800H-FM HEPA Air Cleaner work?...
The LA-800H-FM HEPA air cleaner confines airborne pollutants, like a powerful trap. As dirty air is drawn to the LA-800H-FM flush mount air cleaner by it's dual squirrel cage blowers, the larger particles are trapped by a washable, pre-filter screen. As air continues its path through the air cleaner, particles are trapped in the HEPA filter. The unique HEPA filter design combines HEPA media and carbon for super effective filtration. The HEPA filter removes 99.7% of particles as small as .03 microns, while the integrated carbon removes odors from gases and chemicals. These filters should be replaced approximately every three months to have maximum efficiency and to avoid damage to the motor.
Features & Benefits of the LA-800-HFM HEPA Air Cleaner
- High Efficiency 99.7% HEPA combined with Activated Carbon for super efficient air cleaning.
- Two centrifugal blowers allow two distinct cleaning modes and gives the LA-800HFM high CFM capacity for quiet and efficient operation.
- The hinged intake panel allows for easy access to the internal components for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Top mounting installation system provides for easy drop-in placement into standard 2 x 4 suspended ceiling construction.
- Louvered intake panel and louvered clean air delivery panel allow for variable yet smooth air flow.
- A removable hood with less than 12 inches of depth required for simple installation.
The LA-800H-FM HEPA Commercial Smoke Eater is ideal for...
Banks - Offices - Conference Rooms - Bars - Taverns - Barber Shops - Beauty Salons - Bingo Halls - Casinos - Bowling Alleys - Commercial Kitchens - Flower Shops - Lounges - Machine Shops - Night Clubs - Break Rooms - Pet Shops - Photo Labs - Print Shops - Restaurants - Retail Stores - Stadium Suites - Theaters - Stage Areas - Welding/Woodworking Shops