With it’s high quality construction, ultra modern design, and superior performance, the H2O-500 bottleless water cooler will provide thirst quenching cold water or perfectly steaming hot water at your command.
Simply stated, the H2O-500 bottleless water dispenser is a beautiful water appliance. It dispenses delicious water free from chlorine, lead, pesticides, bad tastes and odors due to its state of the art-4-stage filtration system. As a result, sparkling clean & fresh, hot or cold water is readily dispensed any time you need it. Choose from either 100 GPD Reverse Osmosis purification or our premium Ultra-Filtration. If more than a 1 gallon cold water tank is required, the H2o-500 bottleless water dispenser provides an optional 2 gallon cold water tank.
Superior 4-Stage filtration process includes the following;
- *Stage 1 - 5 micron Sediment Filter - First of all, the sediment filter is at removing sand, silt, rust, and pipe turbidity
- *Stage 2 - 1 micron Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter - Next, GAC is king when it comes to cleaning municipal water. Specifically, carbon media reduces chlorine, benzene, pesticides, and insecticides. The carbon materials used in this filter are of the highest quality and are NSF certified.
- Stage 3 - Option 1 - 100 GPD RO Membrane - Reverse Osmosis works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane at extremely high pressure. As a result, the water is crystal clear and free from impurities found in municipal water sources including salt, iron, fluoride, lead, bacteria & pharmaceuticals. Radio-active materials cannot withstand advanced filtration technology. Replace RO membranes every 24 months.
NOTE: This option requires a drain for waste water.
- Stage 3 - Option 2 - UF (Ultra-Filtration) - Much like RO, the UF membrane will provide “absolute filtration”. It will even eliminate bacteria and viruses. UF is the best choice to remove heavy metals, and toxic particles, all while leaving “healthy” minerals such as salt, calcium, and magnesium behind. Replace the UF Membrane every 4-6 months.
NOTE: This option does NOT require a drain.
- *Stage 4 - 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter - Finally, carbon block technology removes 99% of chlorine, lead, and microbial cysts. In addition, carbon block removes bad tastes & odors, and provides delicious, and fresh tasting water.
* Stages 1, 2 & 4 should be replaced every 6 months.
Optional UV Sanitizing
The FDA approves UV in POU water systems because ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria. At 254 nm UV energy kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. A quartz sleeve encases the UV lamp. As water flows through the chamber its exposed to UV.
NOTE - UV is recommended most of all for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination.
Advanced Features of the H2O-500 Bottleless Water Dispenser
- The H2O-500 comes equipped with an LG compressor
- Both hot & cold tanks are made from surgical stainless steel
- The H2O-500 comes standard with a 1 gallon cold water tank and also has an optional 2 gallon cold water tank
- The H2O-500 includes a built in leak detector
- A hot water safety lock ensures accident free operation
- The hydraulic float shut-off is gravity fed
- ADA Compliant
- Cabinet is available in Pearl White or Black Luster