With it’s high quality construction, ultra modern design, and superior performance, the H2O-500 bottleless water cooler will provide thirst quenching cold water or perfectly steaming hot water at your command.
Simply stated, the H2O-500 bottleless water dispenser is a beautiful water appliance. And, it goes beyond beauty - - its state-of-the-art 4-stage filtration system, tailored to your requirements, will provide water that's delicious and free from chlorine, lead, pesticides, bad tastes and odors. Sparkling clean & fresh, hot or cold water is readily dispensed any time you need it. Choose from 100 GPD Reverse Osmosis purification, or our premium Ultra-Filtration. If more than a 1 gallon cold water tank is required, the H2o-500 bottleless water dispenser can accommodate an optional 2 gallon cold water tank.
Advanced Features of the H2O-500 Bottleless Water Dispenser
- Equipped with an LG compressor
- Surgical stainless steel hot and cold tanks
- Standard 1 gallon cold water tank - Optional 2 gallon cold water tank
- Includes a built in leak detector
- Hot water safety lock ensures accident free operation
- Hydraulic float shut-off - Gravity fed
- ADA Compliant
- Available in Pearl White or Black Luster
Superior 4-Stage filtration process includes the following;
- Stage 1 - 5 micron Sediment Filter - Excellent at removing sand, silt, rust, and pipe turbidity
- Stage 2 - 1 micron Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter - GAC is king when it comes to cleaning municipal water. Specifically, carbon media reduces chlorine, benzene, pesticides, and insecticides. The carbon materials used in this filter are of the highest quality and are NSF certified.
- *Stage 3 - Option 1 - 100 GPD RO Membrane - Reverse Osmosis works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane at extremely high pressure. The result is crystal clear water that's free from virtually all impurities found in municipal water sources; including salt, iron, fluoride, lead, bacteria & pharmaceuticals. Even radio-active materials cannot can withstand the advanced filtration technology of Reverse Osmosis.
NOTE: This option requires a drain for waste water.
- *Stage 3 - Option 2 - UF (Ultra-Filtration) - UF membranes will provide “absolute filtration”, even eliminating bacteria and viruses. UF is the best choice for people who would like to remove heavy metals, and toxic particles, all while leaving “healthy” minerals such as salt, calcium, and magnesium behind.
NOTE: This option does NOT require a drain.
- Stage 4 - 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter - This filter utilizes proprietary carbon block technology to ensure that 99% of all chlorine, lead, and microbial cysts have been removed. This filter is also removes bad tastes & odors, and provides delicious, and fresh tasting water.
Optional UV Sanitizing
Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination.