The H2O-2500 High Capacity Water Dispenser is sleek, sophisticated and completely reliable.
You'll indeed enjoy everything about the H2O-2500 high capacity water dispenser. It's sleek and sophisticated design adds beauty and elegance to any area including office break rooms, reception areas or kitchens. Because it has a large 3 gallon cold water tank it's an excellent choice for offices or other high traffic areas. With an illuminated LED plus it's extra large dispensing area, the H2O-2500 is ideal for sport bottles and coffee pots. Surgical grade stainless steel tanks dispense both hot and cold water. In addition, it's equipped with an LG compressor and includes a built in leak detector.
Advanced Features of the H2O-2500 High Capacity Water Dispenser
- Comes fully equipped with 4 stages of filtration
- Includes installation hardware
- This premium bottleless water cooler provides both hot and cold water
- Your choice of filtration
- Illuminated LED dispensing panel
- Includes a leak detector
- Easy to use microprocessor control panel with adjustable cold temperature
- Safety lock function for the hot water to prevent accidents
- State-of-the-art LG compressor
- Large 3 gallon cold water tank | 1.5 gallon hot water tank
- Surgical grade stainless steel hot and cold tanks inside
Superior 4-Stage filtration process includes the following;
- Stage 1 - 5 micron Sediment Filter - Excellent at removing sand, silt, rust, and pipe turbidity.
- Stage 2 - 1 micron Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter - GAC is king when it comes to cleaning municipal water. Specifically, carbon media reduces chlorine, benzene, pesticides, and insecticides. The carbon materials used in this filter are of the highest quality and are NSF certified.
- *Stage 3 - Option 2 - Ultra-Filtration - UF membranes will provide “absolute filtration”, even eliminating bacteria and viruses. UF is the best choice for people who would like to remove heavy metals, and toxic particles, all while leaving “healthy” minerals such as salt, calcium, and magnesium behind.
NOTE: This option does NOT require a drain.
- *Stage 3 - Option 1 - 100 GPD RO Membrane - Reverse Osmosis works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane at extremely high pressure. This results in crystal clear water free from virtually all impurities found in municipal water sources; including minerals, salt, iron, fluoride, lead, bacteria & pharmaceuticals. Additionally, radio-active materials cannot can withstand the advanced filtration technology of Reverse Osmosis.
NOTE: This option requires a drain for waste water.
- Stage 4 - 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter - This filter utilizes proprietary carbon block technology so it will remove 99% of all chlorine, lead, and microbial cysts. This filter is also removes bad tastes & odors, and provides delicious, and fresh tasting water.