Full Spectrum Light Tubes from Verilux are designed to mimic natural daylight for enhanced clarity and color without eyestrain.
The F30T12SUN Full Spectrum Light Tubes contain UV (Ultraviolet), which make them usable as Grow Lights.
Engineered to reproduce all the colors and balance of natural light, Verilux® full spectrum tubes feature Trucolite Phosphor Technology which includes the use of a stable, custom blend of earth phosphors that create bright, balanced full spectrum light.
It's a known fact that your eyes' photo-receptors work best when exposed to the full and balanced spectrum of visible light. When visible light is balanced, your brain can more efficiently create an accurate representation of the world around you. By adding full spectrum light to your environment, readers, crafters, hobbyists, etc., will notice better contrast, clarity and color separation. Full spectrum light allows anyone to read longer, with better concentration and without headaches or eyestrain. Older customers report that full spectrum light helps them overcome the visual challenges of cataracts and macular degeneration.
Advantages of Verilux Full Spectrum Light Tubes
- Makes visually demanding tasks easier to perform
- Brings the brilliance of true colors to life
- Reduces glare, thereby lessening eye fatigue and strain
- Helps with reading, tasks, artwork, crafting
- Verilux Full Spectrum Light Tubes are used by artists, gemologists, zoo keepers, horticulturists, teachers, office workers, hospital staff, and are perfect for workshops, museums, schools, offices and homes.
- Tropical fish, amphibians and reptiles benefit from natural spectrum lighting in their enclosures since accurate color rendering is vital for reproductive and feeding purposes.
- House plants will always thrive when healthy fluorescent light is available to provide steady and sustained growth.