The QZC-3000 heats people or objects - - not air!
Infra-Red heaters are unique because they provide efficient, economical, safe and environmentally friendly 'directional' heating. If you need to heat a large building from floor to ceiling, then you need a conventional heater. However, if you just need to heat a specific area, perhaps while people are working, or dry a freshly painted wall, an infra-red heater is the right tool.
Why Infra-Red Heaters from Ebac?
- Heat from the QZ heaters is virtually instantaneous, making them ideal for builders, plasterers and painters as they move from room to room.
- The QZ range or heaters do not require oxygen, so ventilation is not required. No exhaust gases are produced, so there is no build-up of smells, fumes or water vapor as with paraffin or LPG heaters.
- QZ heaters do not contain a fan, making them draft free. They have no open flame and are silent in operation. This means the QZ heaters are an ideal choice for areas open to the public.
- QZ heaters are easy to use. There is no unexpected and inconvenient changing of gas bottles or messy topping up of fuel tanks. Infra-Red heating technology is very easy to live with.
- Portable and lightweight, QZ heaters can be moved quickly and easily around a building, even up and down stairs.
Features of the Ebac QZ Infra-Red Spot Heaters
- On/Off Control
- Heat Source - Ceramic Heater Plate
- 2 Heat Settings
- Fitted Mains Plug
- Anti-Vibration Rubber Feet
- Cable Wrap
- Carrying Handle
- Epoxy Powder Coating
Warehouses - Loading Bays - Building Sites - Laboratories - Manufacturing Facilities - Storage Areas - Horticulture - Public Areas - Sports Halls - Flood Damage Drying - Maintenance Areas - Painters, Plasterers, Builders