The Ebac Neptune compact dehumidifier will dry out the most humid environments.
The Neptune compact dehumidifier will dry out moist, humid air in no time! Designed for portability, you can put this rugged compact dehumidifier to work in basements, offices, garages, and other other area that has moisture issues. Whether the application is a flood and requires water damage restoration, or severely humid weather conditions, your property is valuable and water and moisture can destroy it! Keep the enemy at bay with the NEPTUNE compact dehumidifier.
The NEPTUNE dehumidifier is a compact, rugged dehumidifier that's designed to work in the most extreme environments. It will pull moisture out of the air with ease. It will happily go to work drying rooms quickly, dependably and with energy efficiency.
NEPTUNE Compact Dehumidifier Key Design Features
- Anti-Vibration rubber feet
- The collapsible handle makes transporting the unit easy
- Highly efficient rotary compressor
- Extra long, 25' power cord
- Temperature sensitive defrost control for optimum performance
- Hot Gas defrosting feature melts frost build-up
- Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing
- Runs on standard 115V outlet
Ideal applications for the Neptune Compact Dehumidifier include
Basements - Rental Yards - Vehicle Storage - Hotels - Guest Houses - Labs - Offices - Cellars
How the Ebac Neptune Compact Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- Air passes over a cold evaporator coil
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- Water falls into the container
- Air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2° warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically.