The impressive Ebac K100P high capacity dehumidifier is portable enough to be moved from site to site or can be permanently mounted and ducted to suit a variety of applications. Its' built-in condensate pump makes water removal a breeze.
The Ebac K100P commercial / industrial dehumidifier is designed to eliminate over 97 pints of moisture per day in high humidity environments. As moist air circulates through the K100P dehumidifier, drier & slightly warmer air is returned back to the environment. The continual process of the ambient air circulating through the K100P dehumidifier greatly reduces the level of humidity in the room.
The K100P dehumidifier works in a wide range of humidity levels & temperatures, down to 33°F, without frost building up on the coils. In severe environments (100% humidity) the K100P heavy duty dehumidifier is capable of removing a staggering 20 gallons of moisture per day.
The impressive K100P dehumidifier can be easily moved from site to site, or can be permanently mounted and ducted to suit a variety of applications. Warehouses, storage rooms, electrical and communication switching stations, locker rooms, basements, pumping stations, offshore oil rigs and active and laid-up marine vessels have all found the K100P commercial dehumidifier to be more than adequate for the task.
Features of the Ebac K100P Heavy Duty Dehumidifier
- A rugged epoxy-coated, steel chassis.
- A "floating" compressor for vibration and mobility protection.
- Includes high lift condensate pump
- An adjustable alarm humidistat to control the level of dryness desired with "Voltage Free" connector.
- System lamps to tell the operating status of the unit at a glance.
- Ebac's unique "Reverse Cycle" defrosting system, for effective operation in low ambient temperatures.
- Standard 115V power requirements for operation in any location.
- Power On Indicator.
- Hours Run Meter provides accurate run time measuring.
- Supplied with detachable mounting skid
Ideal applications for the K100P Commercial Dehumidifier include
Warehouses - Basements - Factories - Sports Halls - Storage Areas - Laboratories - Oil Rigs - Agriculture - Kitchens - Pumping Stations - Hotel / Motel - Stadiums - Ships / Barges
How the Ebac K100P High Capacity Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- Air passes over a cold surface
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- Water falls into the container
- Air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2° warmer and considerably drier
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically
High levels of moisture and humidity in your environment results in corrosion, mold growth and rotting. Staggering costs are incurred every year through damage to properties and inventory as a result of dampness. Even if your building seems dry during the day, at night when the temperature falls the humidity rises and the condensation process begins. The K100P dehumidifier is a small price to pay when combating any moisture or humidity issues.