The Ebac ECO85 'Eco-Friendly' dehumidifier is user-friendly, portable and perfect for water damage restoration in homes, offices and businesses.
The Ebac ECO85 high capacity, low temperature dehumidifier has a 3.3 l/kWh moisture removal rate. This means that it can extract 3.3 liters of moisture for every kilowatt of power making this a low energy, highly efficient dehumidifier. It's high capacity rotary compressor provides over 60 pints per day of moisture removal. The ECO85 flood and water restoration dehumidifier will operate under extreme temperature and humidity conditions. It's lightweight yet robust design is ideal for both commercial and residential applications. Its compact size is easy enough for one-man operation, yet it's capable of handling several room-size areas at a time. The Hours Run Meter provides an accurate means of measuring power consumed, allowing jobs to be easily and quickly evaluated when requested by insurance companies.
Ebac ECO85 High Capacity Dehumidifier Key Design Features
- Washable air filter for easy maintenance
- Rugged wheels with shock absorbing semi-pneumatic tires
- Sturdy handle for easy transport
- High capacity integral condensate pump
- Hours run meter providing accurate run time measurements
- High efficiency rotary compressor
- Extra long power cord
- Extra long drain hose
- "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost build-up providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures
- Sturdy epoxy-coated steel construction
- Simple installation and operation with a standard 115V plug
Ideal Applications for the Ebac ECO850 Dehumidifier include - Flood & Restoration - Roof Leaks - Basements / Cellars - Laundries - Vehicle Storage - Hotels / Guest Houses - Second Homes - Laboratories - Offices
How The Ebac ECO85 Energy Efficient Dehumidifier Works
- Moist, humid air is pulled into the unit by a fan.
- The fan draws the air through the cold evaporator coil, which cools the air below it's dew point.
- As moisture forms on the evaporator coil it's collected in the condensate tray.
- The cooled air then passes through the hot condenser coil where it is reheated. Additional heat is generated by the compressor.
- The air is discharged at a slightly higher temperature with a lower absolute humidity.
- Continuous circulation of air through the dehumidifier gradually reduces the relative humidity within the area.
- The defrost system automatically de-ices the unit as necessary.
- The unit switches off automatically when tank is full
- Because the ECO85 dehumidifier is equipped with an internal condensate pump, it's ideal for unmanned situations because there's no need to worry about emptying buckets or containers.
Whether it is a flash flood, hurricane, heavy rains or water main break, it's vitally important to restore the damaged area as soon as possible to protect your property and more importantly, your health from microorganisms, mold and bacteria. Without dehumidification, these harmful organisms will continue to grow and ultimately cause further damage.