The Ebac CD425 Industrial Dehumidifier removes over 285 pints per day of moisture from the largest and most severe environments.
The Ebac CD425 industrial dehumidifiers were developed for very large areas affected by the severest humidity & temperature conditions. Warehouses, factories, stadiums and other large scale facilities with ambient temperatures ranging from 33°F to 95°F can address humidity and condensation problems efficiently and automatically. The CD425 high capacity industrial dehumidifier can be utilized as a single unit or can run in multiples to provide protection on any scale. Ducted applications are possible where design requirements specify.
The reduction in relative humidity protects buildings and their contents from the adverse effects that dampness and moisture cause.
The powerful Ebac CD425 range of industrial dehumidifiers are "stand alone" units that can handle the extra load encountered in the typical humid, industrial settings. Under maximum conditions, the CD425 will condense and remove up to 50 gallons of water vapor per day - day after day. With "Reverse Cycle" defrosting, this workhorse can function smoothly in a cold, wet location, without the limitations of frost buildup.
Because the CD425 dehumidifier is equipped with an internal humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
Features of the Ebac CD425 220V Industrial Dehumidifier
- The optional internal high capacity condensate pump ensures continual operation without worry.
- Welded steel chassis with baked epoxy-coated and vinyl coatings for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- An adjustable humidistat to control the level of dryness desired.
- System lamps to report the operating status of the unit.
- Gravity Drain Option - 2 x 5/8" O/D
- Ebac's unique "Reverse Cycle" defrosting system, for effective operation in low ambient temperatures down to 33°F.
- Rugged design for harsh industrial environments.
How The Ebac CD-425/220V Industrial Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- Air passes over a cold surface
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- Water falls into the container
- Air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2°C warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically