The Ebac CD35 Compact Dehumidifier is ideally suited for residential work. It operates frost-free down to 33°F.
The Ebac CD35 compact dehumidifier is surprisingly quiet, yet has the features of many larger models. It's compact and portable, yet rugged enough for industrial shops and storerooms. Because it has an attractive appearance, it's suitable for den, basement or garage applications.
Proven Performance - The Ebac CD35 dehumidifier is a compact, stand alone unit. It provides quiet, maintenance free service in extreme environments without the annoying possibility of coil freeze-up. The CD35 dehumidifier is ideal for damp basements or clammy locker rooms. Easily transport the CD35 to any problem area while it goes quietly to work.
CD35 Compact Dehumidifier Key Design Features
- Adjustable humidistat - Maintain a consistent level of dryness - Because the CD35 compact dehumidifier is equipped with an internal humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
- Integral water container / bucket and float system
- Bucket Full indicator with automatic cutoff
- Automatic Defrost - Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures
- Drain Point - Includes a hose facility for permanent drainage
- Sturdy handle and rolling casters for ease of mobility
- Steel Construction - Totally enclosed coils in an epoxy-coated, heavy gauge steel case
- Galvanized chassis
Ideal applications for the CD35 Compact Dehumidifier include
Warehouses - Basements - Water Damage Restoration - Sports Halls - Locker Room Areas - Storage Areas - Laboratories - Oil Rigs - Agriculture - Kitchens - Motel / Hotel - Stadiums - Ships / Barges
How the Ebac CD35 Compact Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- Air passes over a cold evaporator coil
- Moisture condenses as air is cooled
- Water falls into the container
- The heat recovery system re-heats air
- Air passes back into the room 2° warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically.