The Ebac CD30E Heavy Duty, Portable, Low Temperature Dehumidifier provides the same level of dehumidification as the CD30 - Plus - Added Features include an Alarm Humidistat and a Wall Mounting Bracket.
The Ebac CD30-E dehumidifier is a portable, heavy duty dehumidifier designed to eliminate high humidity problems in harsh environments. The CD30-E is portable enough to be moved from site to site, or it can be permanently installed. You can rely on the CD30-E heavy duty dehumidifier to perform faithfully without complicated maintenance or costly downtime.
Ebac CD30-E Commercial Dehumidifier Proven Performance - Under the operating conditions of 80°F and 60% Relative Humidity (AHAM standard, baseline used to compare the performance of industrial dehumidifiers), the CD30E dehumidifier will remove more than 17 pints of harmful water vapor each day. In extreme environmental conditions, the Ebac CD30E is capable of removing nearly 4 gallons per day. The CD30E dehumidifier is a tough, self-sufficient performer.
Features - Key Design Features of the Ebac CD30E Heavy Duty HVAC Dehumidifier
- Adjustable Humidistat - Maintains a consistent level of dryness. The humidistat can be adjusted and preset during the installation process. The humidistat includes an alarm that alerts you when the ambient humidity rises above your (preset) setting, allowing you adjust it manually if needed in sensitive scenarios.
- Drain Point - Easily connect a hose for continuous drainage
- Automatic Defrost - Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures
- Carry Handles - Sturdy military-type carrying handles
- Steel Construction - totally enclosed coils in an epoxy-coated, heavy gauge durable steel case
- Power On Indicator
- Hours Run Meter - Provides accurate run time measuring
- Includes wall mounting bracket and installation kit.
Ideal applications for the CD30-E Portable Dehumidifier include Warehouses - Basements - Factories - Storage Areas - Laboratories - Oil Rigs - Pumping Stations - Stadiums.
How the Ebac CD30E Heavy Duty Portable Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- Air passes over a cold evaporator coil
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- Water falls into the container
- Air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2° warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically.