Standing moisture can cause severe damage. The Ebac AM2000 high velocity air mover will gladly come to the rescue.
Mother Nature can be unpredictable - flash floods, heavy rains or a water main break are all reasons to be prepared with flood restoration equipment. If you live in a high moisture area, or in an area prone to flooding, it's vitally important to address flood restoration as quickly as possible with high quality drying equipment. A high velocity air mover is necessary in order to achieve fast results. The Ebac AM2000 will provide high volume air movement for fast, efficient water and moisture removal.
Not only can moisture cause thousands of dollars in damage to property, it can also cause mold, mildew and microorganism growth which can lead to health issues for you, your family or your employees. Take action now with the Ebac AM2000 air mover.
Applications for the AM2000 Air Mover include;
Flood & Restoration - Floating Carpets - Drying Carpets, Walls & Ceilings - Plasters - Builders - Factories - De-Flooding
Features of the Ebac AM2000 High Velocity Air Mover - Drying Fan
- Create optimal airflow with 4 operating positions
- Flexible operation with 3 fan speeds
- Low profile design makes it easy to duct and move air underneath carpeting
- Units are stackable
- Durable Rotational Moulded Polyethylene housing withstands harsh environments
- On-board circuit breaker for safety
- Anti-vibration rubber feet for stability
- Conveniently long power cord - 25 feet
- Sturdy carrying handle allows easy mobility and doubles as the power cord wrap